Discussion: reversing estrogen fatty deposits from a past mismanaged cycle?

OMEGA

Community Veteran
Discussion: reversing estrogen fatty deposits from a past mismanaged cycle?

Lets hear some thoughts on the best way to undo estrogen damage and fatty deposit buildups from a botched cycle

it should be limited to those who are not going to do a another cycle

so therefor how would a Natty undo that kind of past damage???

just curiuos I ask for my buddy was one of those shredded ectomorphs and he did a hardcore deca, anadrol, test cycle

and just does not look the same his post cycle therapy (pct) was almost not existant, so 2 years later what is he to do? to reverse that buildup??

thanks he needs your help, and I don't have the naswers for him:(

Last edited:
I'd try Nolva/femara/yohimburn

I used it in the past with success. It all comes down to how many calories go down the hatch.

Nolva & Andractim (which is getting harder to find) would be my vote. Andractim helped get rid of my puffy nips but that was after only a couple of weeks off a cycle.....

I fogot to say that the estrogen fatty deposits are localized pretty specifically......

he has fatty deposits around the gut, hips, and lower buttox that he just did NOT have before like a layer or pattern of fat that totally seems different from the rest of his physique........

out of place if you will.........

he test level are very well, so no hormal issues at present

just past damage

Bump

I have had a similar expierence. My post cycle therapy (pct) did not work well, I had to do it twice.

In the mean time, I put on 2 inches on my waist without my weight changing much.

I would like to get it off BEFORE my next bulker in January.

what happened man ? this guy to TO LARGE and LONG of a cycle ? and was it his 1st cycle that he went so over board on ?

he should have just used a little test and anti-e's after cycle .

Diet down to the lowest bodyfat possible while using arimidex and nolvadex. Use arimidex regardless. Nolvadex will be needed if he is on cycle cuase arimidex doesnt prevent 100% of estrogen conversion.

for sub-Q fat loss, yohimburn or avant's lipoderm would do good. if it's further back, visceral (like around the organs), avant's ab-solved would be a better choice. or a combo of it. you could get ab-solved and add about 3 grams of yohimbine hcl and have a pretty nice site-specific fat loss agent. of course, in addition to soem cardio.

I wish a couple of other guys would chim in, i know La Mannika (sp?) praises the use of Nolvadex while dieting, that should take of estrogen related fat. I have pernoally not tried it but plan on it. Right now I have added some fererma evry 4-5 days.

You may want to look into QFS's topical pgf-2 product. Its extremelly effective for stubborn fat deposits.

hey guys thanks for more info

majin Vegitta nice avatar BTW and name but GOKU still wins :)

essentially its was a botched post cycle therapy (pct), and he has female estro fat yet still looks good............

but to be in true form he needs to egt rid of that past damages and I don;t think "just dieting" will cut it

I think either Mustang or Macro- one of the two- posted their solution to a mis-managed post cycle therapy (pct) a while back on EF. I think it was something like:

Diet
1.5-2g r-ALA/day
1mg arimidex/day
yohimburn and/or NYC

Does this look familiar to anybody?

TL

yes and thanks Huck had a great thread on it but I cannot find it cus I am not PLATINUM =-(

Back