Dloves 3 Month Transformation

I'd be careful on that ankle. sprains can be tricky, and sneak up on you again. I have a few buds whose ankles just roll all the time if they aren't careful, and it all started with a single sprain they didn't allow to heal fully.

I'd be careful on that ankle. sprains can be tricky, and sneak up on you again. I have a few buds whose ankles just roll all the time if they aren't careful, and it all started with a single sprain they didn't allow to heal fully.

thanx for the heads up bro, it was feeling exactly as you described. kinda like it just wants to snap at any time.

12/31/09 FAVORITE DAY of the YEAR!!!! Go Ravens!!!!!

Not much activity going on lately after the move and ankle sprain. Sorry ive been lazy on the posts.

I up my intensity a tiny bit from last week which was the first week ive trained in a while. No need to log lifts I did mostly isolation work last week to loosen up.
I Got the 3 big ones in this week but only went at 70% like usual. This on off shit has gotta stop maybe thats my New Yrs. Resolution. I have changed to eating meals after lifts instead of the whey drink and wait an hr and half drill. I love it, tried it this past summer and don't know why its not a staple in training. I tore up a pound of sea scallops, brown rice and sliced green pepper, nice post work out meal.

My test level feels great on a minascule amount, 200mg every 10 days. Thats been going on for about three weeks. Suprisingly I feel healthy and active at this low level and sex drive is great. Cant beat Watson. The Watson trumps those hellas amps. I had a bottle of sustasin alpha laying around so I started it a few days ago.
:smokepoke
Enjoy the New Yr

Finally had a decent chest day. I had a little push it was just me and buddy big man local older cop but cool. I tried to do what he did.

Flat Bench-135x12, 185x8, 225x10, 245x6, 275x2 the old man kept benching he gt up to 345 or somethin for easy 5 he's had torn bicep and shoulder.

Military Press Standing 3 or 4 sets high reps

Pec Dec 3 sets high rep

Rope Pressdown

Not a bad day for being so unmotivated lately. I'm still shocked test keeps me stronger at only 200 E10Day.

Ive been hanging in there last couple weeks. Getting my major sessions in and keeping it light since im just getting going, Chest 225x10, squat 315x5, dead 405x5. I hit these numbers with like 80-90% intensity I'm hoping to stick to putting little weights each week like 5 or even 2.5 each week to get stronger.

Back