DNP and high tolerance?

FFreak said:
I woke up last night with cold sweat on the back of my neck and in hy hair and felt kind of hot with 2 fans blowing on me. Gained 2 lbs again ths morning.
dnp builds up in the system and many many people dont feel it fast enough so they up the dose and by the time they figure it out its to late lol .

^ thats why i havent upped it to 600mg just yet. So there are others who dont feel much even after 7 days? Im just hoping this stuff isnt underdosed ( which im pretty sure its not) but I have gained 10 POUNDS!

edit- Ive heard 4 days is when you REALLY feel it. Thermo's dont make me hot either so it could just be me.

Last edited:
FFreak said:
^ thats why i havent upped it to 600mg just yet. So there are others who dont feel much even after 7 days? Im just hoping this stuff isnt underdosed ( which im pretty sure its not) but I have gained 10 POUNDS!

edit- Ive heard 4 days is when you REALLY feel it. Thermo's dont make me hot either so it could just be me.

Bro theres a guy on meso that had the same exact problem ( taking DNP that wasnt working and gained 10 pounds ) .... he changed sources and all is good .... could there be fakes out there?

its not fake dnp.....it could however be underdosed.This shit is staining everything yellow even though its in a cap and wrapped in a bag.

How much have you lost?
BTW, i went to 600mg yesterday and noticed alot sweat in my armpits and behind the knees.....still not too much heat though. I was looking around on google and others have this same pproblem but end up being down 10 or so lbs post cycle, so theres still hope.

fred9 said:
im right now on day 25 @300mg ED ...really like the lower dose cycles...
You must be capping your own then? I don't know of any sources that have a cap that could add up to 300mg.

I believe theres a source that wil make 100mg caps if you want but sell them at the same price.I ended my cycle today, the only sides I experienced the whole time was mild warth and mild sweating,and also frequent headaches.Im already down a few pounds today after a fast food cheat.

next cycle is going to be 18 days at 400mg/day while following normal diet/cardio/training.

Last edited:
I also got no response from taking DNP. Maybe we have the same source? Pm me or I will PM you...

I wish HFL was still open to anybody. I have heard that his DNP is TOP NOTCH, nothing but good things.

FFreak said:
I wish HFL was still open to anybody. I have heard that his DNP is TOP NOTCH, nothing but good things.
It was pretty good , the first batch I got was the shit then after that it didnt work as well. Took 600mg to get even near what 400mg would do for me before.

haha, so maybe you do build a tolerance to DNP. How is your 200mg/day 30 days going? I might try something like that, cause i was scared to lift hard and do cardio( dont want to overheat) at 400-600mg/day even though i didnt feel much.

Popichulo said:
It was pretty good , the first batch I got was the shit then after that it didnt work as well. Took 600mg to get even near what 400mg would do for me before.

Well i will be damned.. That makes two of us. I purchased some from him a while ago and at 400 felt nothing!

Im carb depleting for my cycle monday an im dropping weight like crazy, i think im still retaining some.

Bump to the question above

Back