DNP Experiences

SkedMedz

Doesn't anyone do this stuff anymore? I used to see Threads & responses every damn day, but now nothing. Anyhow, I just started a very small cycle of it. I'm only going to run a tab/day for 8 days, as I only have about 10 lbs. I want to lose. If I can slash that in half, that would be fine with me. Took my fist dose yesterday, and felt a little woosy at first, but that's about all. I just took my second cap today.

Anyhow, what were you're guys cycles and results, if you don't mind posting them? Thanks

A friend of mine is on right now, he is in his 6th week and lost 3% bodyfat and he doesn't even diet properly

bjuicen said:
A friend of mine is on right now, he is in his 6th week and lost 3% bodyfat and he doesn't even diet properly

SIX WEEKS?!?!!? Bro, he needs to stop now if that's the case. Thanks for the response though.

bjuicen said:
I think you might mean sixth DAY?

I ran dnp for 7 days. liked it and want to do it again but, I'm sure as you know my source went down and there is no way of finding anyone else compared to him (may he R.I.P)

Sked, how much are you doing ED? Are you doing it split or single dose? Injected or oral?

Mudge said:
Sked, how much are you doing ED? Are you doing it split or single dose? Injected or oral?
I don't think there is an injectable dnp.......mybe im wrong.....just sounds fucked up

BTW i lost about 6 pounds in 7days

(200/200/200/400/400/400/400)

plus supplements:
milk thistle
ALA
2 gallons of water

Mudge said:

1, 200mg crystal cap/day for 8 days bro. We'll see what happens. I usually respond well to initial weight loss product useage. When I first took clen(this year as a matter of fact) I was eating cookie dough ice cream every damn day by the quarter gallon, and still losing weight. Of course, after a few runs with clen, or ECA, your receptors downgrade, and you get nothing out of them but a little energy boost. They become completely ineffective for weightloss is my point. Being that DNP isn't that way, I thought that running a small cycle of it maybe every 2 months to shed a few unwated lbs, would be beneficial.

Did 800 mg for 9 days of cyrstal dnp and loved it. Ripped fat off quite nicely.
I may do it again this winter. If for no other reason I may use DNP to keep warm in a duck blind :)

2weeks 200 mg dnp followed by 2 weeks clen/ t3 is a potent combo and at that doseage its relatively easy on the body

SkedMedz said:
When I first took clen(this year as a matter of fact) I was eating cookie dough ice cream every damn day by the quarter gallon

Dont mention that shit in my presence!!! :D That and mint chip are sins of mine and I have to fucking stop, using T3 I still noticed a difference but I wasn't helping myself out.

How well are you guys retaining mass while on? I remember seeing someones pix who lost virtually no muscle but dropped a few % bodyfat in one week.

Mudge said:
How well are you guys retaining mass while on? I remember seeing someones pix who lost virtually no muscle but dropped a few % bodyfat in one week.
you will do a lot better if you are on cycle when using dnp to help preserve your mass

Mudge said:
DNP is anti-catabolic if i remember correctly....

I've run 200mg a day for 2 six day stretches, other than feeling really hot no major sides. Both times were without dieting and i did lose a fair amount of bf, but the time I did if off cycle I did lose mass

Two main circles of thought on dnp. High dose short cycles (a week with 800+mg/day) and take a week of between them or do low doses for extended time. Met very few people who did high doses for long times, way to hard on your body.

never done the long and low, but if I used dnp again that will be my choice. The drastic fat loss over the week was nice but toward day 6 or so it was a challenge to climb steps with out sweating like a pig.

I did 7 days at 750 mg/day, and lost 17lbs. (It was powder btw)

The low dose extended cycles didn't work well for me....but 750-800 mg's/day for as long as I can stand it works great.

I sweat my ass of on the high doses....and a fan pointed at your bed makes sleeping easier.

Back