DNP Log #2: (Here We Go Again), 400mg to 600mg ED

Well, I was forcefully send home from work today against my will. So I know I must have looked like shit. I could tell there was something wrong with me but I didn't know what. I'm still having stomach problems despite the acidopholis and probiotics. I assume its the DP, naturally. 600mg at my body weight is ridiculously high. So I dropped back to 400mg. Hopefully this will do the trick, if it is the DNP at all. I could just be sick like I have been saying. My sister, and mother are sick. I might have caught what they have, although they are a lot worse; there not on as many supps as I am nor are they eating as healthy.

Anyway, just wanted to give a mini update. Hopefully I can make it to the gym tonight. I haven't been once this week. Its Wednesday. Good thing my body doesn't know what day it is. :)

Thanks,
Sprt

Date: 03/15/06, Wednesday (Day 9 )

Starting Weight: 182.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: No weigh in (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss .0.00 (N/A)

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 400mg ED (200mg 2x daily)
- Nolvadex 20mg ED (Believed to be estro sensitive)
- Lipo-Ultra/Clen Dermal (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin (??? its a multi)
- Vitamin B12: 1000mg to 3000mg ED
- Vitamin E: 800iu ED
- Vitamin C: 500mg to 3000mg ED
- Cranberry: 300mg ED
- Garlic: 500mg ED
- Fish Oil: 6000mg total ED (EPA: 1080 & DHA: 720 ED)
- Selenium: 200mcg ED
- Chromium: 400mg ED
- Pyruvate: 6000mg ED
- CLA: 3000mg ED

New Supp. Additions:
- Glycerol monostearate 2-3grams ED (before a WO)
- Coeleus Forskolholli 20%: 250mg ED (125mg 2x a day @ 20% = 25mg)
- Ephedrine: HCl 50mg ED (25mg 2x a day)
- Caffeine: (240mg per serving, which is in the green tea extract 2x a day is 480mg ED)
- Aspirin: 300mg ED (2x day with ephedrine & caffeine)
- Green Tea "concentrated extract" (GT extract (leaf, 50% EGCG, 2% Caffeine) Providing 200mg EGCG, Natural Caffeine: 160mg, plus some other ingredients I choose not describe, unless you feel necessary).

Diet:
Same - no cheats. Despite my sickness, I have still managed to get in 5-6 meals in ay. Still talking all the sups. Water intake good.

Training:
Nonee - a slept all day.

Personal Note:
Although I went through a little rough spell and as feeling under the weather, I stayed on top of my diet and supplemental regimen. Trainiing as suffered a lot. I;m feeling beter, but have slept all day and then again all night. We';; see how I feel in the morning.

Until next time,
Sprt

Date: 03/16/06, Thursdayy (Day10 )

Current Weight: No weigh in (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss .0.00 (N/A)

Suppliments:

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:
- Caffeine: (240mg per serving, which is in the green tea extract 2x a day is 480mg ED)
- Green Tea "concentrated extract" (GT extract (leaf, 50% EGCG, 2% Caffeine) Providing 200mg EGCG, Natural Caffeine: 160mg, plus some other ingredients I choose not describe, unless you feel necessary).

Diet:
Deficiet, but no cheats.

Training:
45min cardio on the treadmill - no lifts.

Personal Note:
Feeeling much muh better! I real to hit the weigth again. Tomorrow will my first real gym sessions all weekd - back/bi. Cant wait. Wish me lukck! Peace yall!!!

Until next time,
Sprt

Date: 03/17/06, Friday (Day11)

Current Weight: No weigh in (Morning Weigh - sick)
Total Loss .0.00 (N/A)

Suppliments:

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
Deficient, but and I did cheat slightly with 2 slices of pizza. M y protein intake is hi, however. Its hard to eat when your sleeping all the time like I have been lately.

Training:
none - I had my son all day and feel asleep when his moma picked him up.

Personal Note:
Like yesterday, I am feeling a little better. I've had this crazy urge to sleep all the time. Also mentioned I backed down to 400mg. I didn't have a problem at 600mg I terms of sides, but I didn't see it necessary at my weight.

Thanks,
Sprt

Date: 03/18/06, Saturday (Day12)

SICK AS A MUTHA SUKA!!!

Current Weight: No weigh in (Morning Weigh - sick)
Total Loss .0.00 (N/A)

Suppliments:

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
None - last meal was Friday evening. I was unable to get out of bed to take a shower let a lone get something down my throat. I did manage to keep water intake at sufficient levels, but no where near what would be required to run DNP; Which is why I ended my cycle ... unfortunately/

Training:
None in since last Monday. Im going to try to pick this back up slowly this Monday and start out fresh, I am feeling up to it. I should be back to normal by then.

Personal Note:
Just when I though I was feeling better The mutha sucken bug turned into a full blown monster and ravaged my body like i haven't been ravaged in years. I was unable to get out of bed 99.9% of Saturday with the exception of my trips the to bath room. Maybe some of you have noticed this, but I was literally vomiting out of both ends. Its was awful. I was so dehydrated. Which is why I made the conscious decision to end my cycle on this date. Since I couldn't eat, and I could keep anything down, I was sure to dehydrate; especially given the fact had I stayed on DNP. So I ended the cycle for safety reasons.

I honest don't know what kind of bug hit ma but what it was hit it me hard. I havent been sick like this in while. Holefully I'm getting over it now and will be able to resume regular gym activities.

Thanks,
Sprt

Date: 03/19/06, Sunday (Day13)

Current Weight: 173.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Loss 9.0lbs

Suppliments:
- Lipo-Ultra (twice daily)

Other Suppliments:

New Supp. Additions:

Diet:
Again none - Im going to use today to get my calories back up to where they where before I got sick. I ma feeling better though, so there is hope. This morning is, in two, days I managed to get in one of my protein shakes. That's a first step to recovery ... being able to get in adequate food intake. Dehydration as my biggest concerns, which is why (as mentioned I ended my DNP cycle).

Training:
None to day, and although I'm feeling slightly better I am going to relax today and in hope that tomorrow I will feel well enough to resume gym activities.

Personal Note:
I don't really have much else to say -- wish me luck.
I'm going to resume supplementation today and see how it treats me. I will not be partaking in DNP again. That will come a later date.

Thanks,
Sprt

[/B]UPDATE::
Day something or other Post DNP Therapy) and I'm looking a lot better. Although you can actual see all six abs (lower bottom, not no much). Although very you can see what look like the faint outline.

I lost 20.6lbs or so & Lost a solid 4 inches off my waist; Which was most important pf - have to get those love handles down. :) 4" down a nice reasonable 2" I think is no to unlrealic goal yo meed.

QUALTION (VETs & Mods Please):
I assume I lost quit a few of LBM thes; a number of factors ony contributed to this. But I still have decent looking physic.

Anyhow, I was Thinking of doing a 6wk to 8wk 40mg Aanar Standolne cycle with and increase cals and cardio regimen to pul some LBM back on me as well as I will;l still be taking normal sups and maybe a few extra to help with the little cycle. I consider a brief attempt to recomp for post cycle therapy (pct) and another coule round and DNP and such. You guys think this moderate dose anavar dose is even a good given the e situation im in??

I feel confident that its the right timing and perfect for my situation. Please, be as blurt as you must ebe, what ar eyour opinion??

Tanks
Sprt

Why not throw in like 500mg test a week with the var, make it a real cycle, and put on some quality mass before hitting the DNP again?

LiftTillIDie said:
Why not throw in like 500mg test a week with the var, make it a real cycle, and put on some quality mass before hitting the DNP again?
I'm gald you asked ...
Reason being is because I just got off a pretty lenthly cycle not to long ago. I want to wait to put my body to too much more stress than I have too. I know var will cuase stress, but it s very mild. I dont want to go all out with a huge cycle ,yet (there is one in the works), and put my body though more stress than I dont have too. I figured var will help build and maintain the LBM given the proper diet in between these sperts of clen, DNP, ECA, ect cycling.

I'm not really looking to get big anmore ... I'ce tried it. I dont have the genetics for it. The biggest I've been was 207lbs around 10%; and that was anuntainable or mainttainable. So given up in a sence on trying to maintain sizes I can obtain and hold. What I do know is I can be skinny. :) :rolleyes2

I can maintain, however, a solid 180lbs to 185lbs @ 13% to 12%, which is pretty decent anda goal I feel Is managable.

The bigger cycle will come later (where LEO).
Sprt

Here's a little better (or worse) after picture of my last DNP cycle. I'm coming to compare them with the before pictures of the this cycle due to some water retention I felt I was still holding on too.

From, run # one 17 day 400mg cake walk:
before7kg.th.jpg

Weight: 192.lbs (pot bellied big)

After the first run:

Weight: 183.6lbs (typo = 173.2)

Second run:

Weight: 183.23lbs

After second run:

Weight:172.3 (today)

Total Weight Loses: 20.9lbs
Total Waist Loses: 4.5"

I really feel like a let myself down. I could have achieved these results sober. I'm not going to blame it on my illness or anything else I went through, but if anything it was simple my lack of will that yielded the results you see here. You might think 20lbs difference damn ... NA, not for all the mucle I gave up. Now look, I have to turn around and hit up a anavar standalone (which I know works, because I've seen it done).

On the other hand, and coming from me I don't know exactly how to take this, I am getting a ton of complements. Some are more irritating that others, "your face looks so skiny, your looking so thing, ect" That S*ht pisses me off.

Never then less ... what?? WE MUST STAY THE COURSE!! :twisted:

I just started my morning off with some morning cardio and ECA (which I think I'll do 2x or 3x a dad depending on what time I wake up) for a week followed by a week a LipoU and Cap-HP (YAY!) alternating between weeks (1of/1off) Clen or Albuterol oral doses.I messed up today and accidentally put on the LipoU/Clen dermal. **** happens. I'll start straight tomorrow. After a couple of weeks of this I'm going to start my Var standalone. Diet will remain the said, as it has been, through out.

what you all think??
Sprt

how many kcal was your daily diet? protein?

i agree when i say you could have done that without dnp. my advice next time if you want to get cut is run a light test/tren cycle and keep diet control on you diet and cardio your butt off. you will get way better results.

that weight loss in that time frame is nuts though thats why i want to see you calorie intake as your results seem to suggest a starvation diet! I have to say i lose tons of muscle mass if i try to cut hard natty, so i decided not to do it this time!

Warmachine said:
how many kcal was your daily diet? protein?

i agree when i say you could have done that without dnp. my advice next time if you want to get cut is run a light test/tren cycle and keep diet control on you diet and cardio your butt off. you will get way better results.

that weight loss in that time frame is nuts though thats why i want to see you calorie intake as your results seem to suggest a starvation diet! I have to say i lose tons of muscle mass if i try to cut hard natty, so i decided not to do it this time!
I didnt really keep track of my calories, I just ate clean. High protien of course ... if I had to guess I'd say I was eating 300g ED and thats on the low side. Some days though, depending on how I felt or if I trained that day, I could have easily eaten much more or less. I wasn't starving myself though. I was eating, but my eating patterns/habits were quite chaotic. I was more stirct on my diet during the first cycle than I was during this second cycle. Although I did end up dropping 25lbs when all was said and done, I do feel my second cycle could have yielded much better results had I taken it more serious. I was definitly slacking, and I did get sick near the end of it (I may or may not have mentioned).

It was definitely a learning experience,
Sprt

Back