Do ALL Orals work in PEG 400?

DougoeFre5h said:
Before. After heating it clear and adding to the water it made a perfect suspension.

ok figure the concentration before adding water. thats like 285mg/ml or so. thats why it no holdee dougee.

pullinbig said:
clo holds in peg 200 no prob. or it has for me. nolva too. a-dex holds in ethyl alcohol or ever clear.

I got clomid holding in 151 without any issues, and my place got pretty cold when I was gone for a few days.

how did everybodies Winstrol (winny) suspensions hold up from a couple months ago? all good? gunna be lookin into making those in the near future.

ld50 said:
how did everybodies Winstrol (winny) suspensions hold up from a couple months ago? all good? gunna be lookin into making those in the near future.

Good to have you back fuckbag!! Where the fuck you been??

To answer your question, of all 5 bottles I made, only one had any problems. It was very chunky. Even though I made it the same as all the others. ??? Who knows?? Its the chemistry game we all will never understand!

Well, its good to have you back bro, please don't let emperoga run you back into Hobbitt land. He is an absolute idiot and i believe he is just on here to fuck with everybody!!

Mine are still zambon quality. And this smiley is for PB, who still makes me slap my own ass and oink like a pig when he schools me. :Pat:

DougoeFre5h said:
Mine are still zambon quality. And this smiley is for PB, who still makes me slap my own ass and oink like a pig when he schools me. :Pat:

down here in da south we call it squeel like a pig. you gotta purdy mouff btw.

it is good to know that the water based is viable.

anyway, last couple of months have been brutal. been all over god's creation for work, and on top of that visited a lot of family in december. tryin to settle back in to my routine now. good to be back

thank dial tone my source for gear says he uses dmso and it makes a soulotion...but dmso makes your breath stink..not what ya need when you are getting laid.

pullinbig said:
ok figure the concentration before adding water. thats like 285mg/ml or so. thats why it no holdee dougee.

Can I add water in the mix I heat or how do I avoid this high concentration? If I add a lot of more PEG will it probably hurt like hell?

Back