Do any of you ever feel like your nipples are wet?

ROAD DOG

I know this sounds wierd,but maybe other people have noticed this too_Once in a while I feel like my nipple is wet,but when I lift my shirt to check it it is dry,very wierd.I have a slight amount of gyno from various cycles I have done over the last 5 years,is this common with people who have gyno?

Not lately,I haven't ran tren for a couple of years now.I first noticed it after my first or second cycle,which consisted of Sustanon (sust) and deca.Is this something that will evetually go away,or will I alway's notice it as long as I have gyno?

It sounds like you have too much prolactin, so your body is producing fluid for your breasts. It can be thoughtful like that when you run deca or tren like you have.

Try this experiment, take 200mg of b6 3 times/day for a week and see if your fluids stop.

One thing though, you haven't given us much info to go off of.

tx, im not sure but assuming that high proclatin is also the reason for a decrased sex drive on while on deca or tren, will the b6 help that

simpllyhuge said:
tx, im not sure but assuming that high proclatin is also the reason for a decrased sex drive on while on deca or tren, will the b6 help that

It might. We know that prolactin has the ability to cause gyno, and we know that b6 has the ability to counter that, how much it can do so though, we don't know.

Think of it like a spectrum, gyno at the top, decreased sex drive in the middle, and no problems at the bottom
-------high prolactin causing gyno symptoms
------
----- med-high prolactin causing decreased sex drive
----
---
--
- no prolactin problems at all

So, how many --- can b6 take away? Enough to get you below the 'sexual problem' level? Who knows? But you can be assured that it will still depend on individual genetic predispositions. So we can have a guy who is heavily predisposed to prolactin gyno, and for some reason very low ability to utilize b6, and this person would see little to no benefit in b6. We can also have a guy who is predisposed, but give him a little b6, and his gyno problem goes -poof-.

ROAD DOG said:
Not lately,I haven't ran tren for a couple of years now.I first noticed it after my first or second cycle,which consisted of Sustanon (sust) and deca.Is this something that will evetually go away,or will I alway's notice it as long as I have gyno?

maight be progestron gyno common from deca

visit a doc imo

Back