Do I have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

Good post man. Just curious for the Raloxifene might see results in 4-6weeks. What bout the nolva? How long will i need to see results? Also will nolva clear away to gyno or just prevent it from growing?

Last edited:
^ Please edit and remove the quote. No need to quote the original post.

Same with Nolvadex. You should see a difference in 4 to 6 weeks.

So what I am taking away from this is to use Nolva in the initial controlling of Gyno if there are ALREADY symptoms, then transition into an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for general management afterwards?
Or are there benefits to taking both a SERM and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle?
The Nolva (or SERM) for it's direct and efficient ability to prevent E2/Gyno developing directly at the source, and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep E2 in check in the body for general overall health purposes if necessary?

Would there be any harm in taking both if done at reasonable levels (whatever that might be, perhaps the over all dose of each would be adjusted since taking both)?

Last edited:
So what I am taking away from this is to use Nolva in the initial controlling of Gyno if there are ALREADY symptoms, then transition into an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for general management afterwards?
Or are there benefits to taking both a SERM and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle?
The Nolva (or SERM) for it's direct and efficient ability to prevent E2/Gyno developing directly at the source, and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep E2 in check in the body for general overall health purposes if necessary?

Would there be any harm in taking both if done at reasonable levels (whatever that might be, perhaps the over all dose of each would be adjusted since taking both)?

AI should be used at ALL times on cycle, from day 2 until the last injection, or up to PCT. Nolvadex can be used on cycle if gynecomstia has developed.

AI should be used at ALL times on cycle, from day 2 until the last injection, or up to PCT. Nolvadex can be used on cycle if gynecomstia has developed.

What are your thoughts on running nolva on cycle at a low dose while running your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as a preventative measure incase Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is bunk or not dosed right? Bloods would determine this, but by week 6 it may be too late.

What are your thoughts on running nolva on cycle at a low dose while running your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as a preventative measure incase Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is bunk or not dosed right? Bloods would determine this, but by week 6 it may be too late.

No need for it. bunk Aromatase inhibitor (AI) needs to be replaced with a real Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Just because estrogen is elevated does not mean you've developed gynecomastia.

Have you ever seen any studies or have an opinion on dosing nolva on cycle when gyno appears? I seem to remember the half life being crazy long, something like 7 days maybe? Would that call for a dose ED or EOD on cycle? Always been curious but never seen anything about it

Have you ever seen any studies or have an opinion on dosing nolva on cycle when gyno appears? I seem to remember the half life being crazy long, something like 7 days maybe? Would that call for a dose ED or EOD on cycle? Always been curious but never seen anything about it

Yes, even studies on gynecomastia that's several years old. Studies are posted in this very thread. Half life is 5 days. You dose daily for the compounding effect.

Good luck HardGainer.

*Austin you get to delete spambot in your own thread...is it soothing to the soul :D?

Question: I have read that this treatment can take several months (up to 9). Would it be okay to run a cycle while on this nolva treatment? I kinda don't wanna wait 9 months to run my next cycle....

Question: I have read that this treatment can take several months (up to 9). Would it be okay to run a cycle while on this nolva treatment? I kinda don't wanna wait 9 months to run my next cycle....

Yes. It would be smart however, to monitor E2 heavily while attempting to reverse gynecomastia.

Back