Do I have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

I have gyno, but I am done messing around with my hormones in a way that deviates too much from the norm. I should've ran letro when it happened, but I did not. Now its been 2 years since. I plan to get it cut out. I wish insurance would cover it.

I have gyno, but I am done messing around with my hormones in a way that deviates too much from the norm. I should've ran letro when it happened, but I did not. Now its been 2 years since. I plan to get it cut out. I wish insurance would cover it.

I would try Raloxifene first. One of the main points of this thread is to avoid Letrozole. Give it a read.

Hello Austinite, you have always been a very knowledgable person, and I am truely happy that you are the one who has written this educational post. However I have an issue. I have been running tren at high doses without a PA for 12weeks and it seems I have not noticed the puffy nipples or gyno until now. My nipples look like they are pointing out, and when I bend, no homo lol, it gets really bad, mostly when im 17% bf because it doesn't blend nicely with the fat lol... I ended my cycle with 980mg tren a week, 20mg sd ed, and 30mg test ed. It has been a bit over a week that I have ended my cycle, and I am about to start my test/npp/eq blast with my peptides (ghrp-6, lr3 igf-1, humulin/novalin-r, hgh). ATM i am on 400mg test e EOD. I have have my liquid stane on hand which i will take at 25mg eod, and my liquid prami. I have half a bottle of liquid tamox left. What do you suggest me to do to reverse my gyno :/

I am very eager to get a response from you, would help me tons!

Sorry, it is just that i want to fix this asap even though it doesn't look that bad, it is just that the fat doesn't blend in well with it. Prior to my tren cycle, i also did 12weeks of test e at 500mg/week

As Austinite stated in the article, puffy or sore nipples aren't an accurate indication of gyno. You would feel a small lump under your breast. It will have a different density and feel firmer than the fat surrounding the area.

If it is indeed gyno raloxifene or tamoxifen/nolva is your best bet.

Ralox:60mg daily for 2 wks then 30mg daily until gone
Tamoxifen/nolva: 40mg daily for 2 wks then 20mg daily until gone

If you have history of osteoporosis or worried about bone density issues supplement with calcium and vitamin D

looking at the picture, can you tell, i feel like my nipples have a lot of fat, meh, i have never had gyno, so i can't really tell if i do have or not

I tell you what I see, someone who shouldn't be running gear...

One you are two fat.

Two, do you even lift bro? Serious.

On another note, I have heard toremifene is superior over nolva for gyno reversal? What are your thoughts Dre?

Hi guys, idk if this is the right place to ask this question, but the topic of the post is gyno, so i figure i would give it a try.
I'm on my 10th week of my 1st test e cycle 500mg per week, I ran liquidex .25 eod first 4 weeks, week 5 upped it to .25 ed, but by week 6 I got lumps under my nipples, left bigger than the right.
So I upped the dex to 1mg per day and have been on that ever since. I also added nolva 40mg ed 1st week (which was week 6), 20 mg ed following weeks after. The sensitivity and soreness went away, but the lumps are still there... about the same size, maybe slightly bigger. My nipples get hard and stick out a lot randomly throughout the day especially during training, when they get hard they feel sensitive. I also have a tender spot on my chest about an inch above the nipple that has the bigger lump, it feels like muscle soreness, but it doesn't seem to go away.

On week 8, i lowered the test to 400mg per week to see if that would help the gyno (no change except now I'm having issues maintaining erections)

I just got my e2 blood test back and it is 13.7 pg/mL.

Any ideas on how to get rid of the lumps? I doubt letro is necessary as my e2 is already pretty low, should I go back to 40mg on nolva? try something else? I have 6 weeks left in my cycle.
I posted on another forum and I was recommended using forma stanzol.. I never heard of it.. would that work?
Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi guys, idk if this is the right place to ask this question, but the topic of the post is gyno, so i figure i would give it a try.
I'm on my 10th week of my 1st test e cycle 500mg per week, I ran liquidex .25 eod first 4 weeks, week 5 upped it to .25 ed, but by week 6 I got lumps under my nipples, left bigger than the right.
So I upped the dex to 1mg per day and have been on that ever since. I also added nolva 40mg ed 1st week (which was week 6), 20 mg ed following weeks after. The sensitivity and soreness went away, but the lumps are still there... about the same size, maybe slightly bigger. My nipples get hard and stick out a lot randomly throughout the day especially during training, when they get hard they feel sensitive. I also have a tender spot on my chest about an inch above the nipple that has the bigger lump, it feels like muscle soreness, but it doesn't seem to go away.

On week 8, i lowered the test to 400mg per week to see if that would help the gyno (no change except now I'm having issues maintaining erections)

I just got my e2 blood test back and it is 13.7 pg/mL.

Any ideas on how to get rid of the lumps? I doubt letro is necessary as my e2 is already pretty low, should I go back to 40mg on nolva? try something else? I have 6 weeks left in my cycle.
I posted on another forum and I was recommended using forma stanzol.. I never heard of it.. would that work?
Any help appreciated.

Read this thread to learn how to deal with gyno. Start at the beginning.

Your E2 is way too low. Back off the AI.

I swear i have this and the other thread by Austinite memorized..lol
that's why I ran nolva..maybe I'll try evista if someone can pm me a good source of it.
Does lowering the test help or can I put it back up to 500?

I'm going on my 3rd bottle of tamoxifen, is there a limit to how long I should be staying on this stuff? I'm taking the recommended doses, 20mg daily. When I come off do I need to taper?

I'm going on my 3rd bottle of tamoxifen, is there a limit to how long I should be staying on this stuff? I'm taking the recommended doses, 20mg daily. When I come off do I need to taper?

Have you been examined by a doctor to confirm that you have gyno?

How long have you been using Tamoxifen? Have you seen any improvement?

Have you tried Raloxifene? It has a higher success rate at shrinking gyno in studies.

Not sure on how long is too long. Hopefully you are supplementing vitamin D and calcium to reduce the chance of getting bone density issues.

How confident are your that your source is good?

No I have not been examined by a doctor, but its pretty observable for me. I didn't used to have problems with my nips and now I do... I'v been using it now for a couple months, I might have noticed some minor decrease in size, but overall its still an issue when wearing a thin shirt... When I did my initial research I wanted to use Ralox, but I could not find a source and I looked at probably over 10 sites, so I went with my main serm site and got Tamox. From the research I'v done my source should have good purity solutions if you catch my drift. Thanks for the help...

No I have not been examined by a doctor, but its pretty observable for me. I didn't used to have problems with my nips and now I do... I'v been using it now for a couple months, I might have noticed some minor decrease in size, but overall its still an issue when wearing a thin shirt... When I did my initial research I wanted to use Ralox, but I could not find a source and I looked at probably over 10 sites, so I went with my main serm site and got Tamox. From the research I'v done my source should have good purity solutions if you catch my drift. Thanks for the help...

"Problems with your nips" does not necessarily mean gyno. Do you have big hard lumps behind them? Do yourself a favor and see a doctor for an examination before you mess yourself up even more.

You can get Raloxifene from RUI, the site sponsor.

Yes, there are hard lumps behind them. Ok, I'm thinking about switching from tamox to Ralox. I'm assuming I can do this with no issues and just start going in with the regular noted amount of Ralox, sound right?

Back