Do I have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

Have you ever had any issues running just Test?

no, i ran test E and Test P twice before I ran Test and tren. No problems with just Test E at 750mg/WK with Arimidex 0.5mg EOD.
No problems with Test E AND Tren EITHER. iT WAS THE Dbol that completely fucked me over. DBol is a hell of a drug. Ridiculous strength and endurance gains.

I didnt see if clarified above but do I continue my AI while taking Ralox? Also I'm takin 500mg test e a week should i drop to trt dose?

Not by a doctor, no, but have had small lumps since 16 (pea size) and of course with AAS they got bigger. I can feel fat around my nipple but definitely a hard sensitive lump in the middle

If you are certain it is gyno, continue to take your AI (arimidex or aromasin) while on your cycle and add rolaxifene. Ralox will take a while to reduce gyno.

Make sure you are monitoring your estradiol levels too!

Alright I have been reading and researching for quite awhile and I am going to post a question. Austinite I read the opening article and did what needed to be done as far as tests. And the results are:
Total Test: 666
Free Test: 76.8
Prolactin: 10
Progesterone: .2
Estrogen: 374.7

First off I am on my 3rd family doctor because the first two wouldnt test me for estrogen and testosterone. I am fed up with doctors who wont do what you ask them. Obviously with a estrogen level of 374 there is a problem.

Now I went to a endocrinologist today and she said the larger breasts are not breast tissue but fat tissue. She was not going to subscribe me anything and just have me wait to see if the estrogen comes down. The high estrogen is really messing with me weight wise and phsycological. Wife says I am too sensitive. I can really tell my body is off. I did get her to subscribe me raloxifene for 3 weeks til my next lab. If my titties are not gyno should I proceed with the raloxifene? I need to get the estrogen level down. I cant lose weight and I am working my butt off and eating low calories and I just dont feel right. By the way I take all responsibility for my predicament for not researching before I did a cycle. Body fat less than 16%. Wont ever forget it.

Alright I have been reading and researching for quite awhile and I am going to post a question. Austinite I read the opening article and did what needed to be done as far as tests. And the results are:
Total Test: 666
Free Test: 76.8
Prolactin: 10
Progesterone: .2
Estrogen: 374.7

First off I am on my 3rd family doctor because the first two wouldnt test me for estrogen and testosterone. I am fed up with doctors who wont do what you ask them. Obviously with a estrogen level of 374 there is a problem.

Now I went to a endocrinologist today and she said the larger breasts are not breast tissue but fat tissue. She was not going to subscribe me anything and just have me wait to see if the estrogen comes down. The high estrogen is really messing with me weight wise and phsycological. Wife says I am too sensitive. I can really tell my body is off. I did get her to subscribe me raloxifene for 3 weeks til my next lab. If my titties are not gyno should I proceed with the raloxifene? I need to get the estrogen level down. I cant lose weight and I am working my butt off and eating low calories and I just dont feel right. By the way I take all responsibility for my predicament for not researching before I did a cycle. Body fat less than 16%. Wont ever forget it.

Your doc examined you and said you have psuedo gynecomastia. Raloxifene will not do anything for that except cost you $200 a month. Only thing you can do to lose the fat there is lose weight.

Don't check Total Estrogen. That isn't as meaningful as estradiol. Estradiol is the most potent form of estrogen (there are 3 types). Look at my signature in this post and get your own labs - the female hormone panel. Easy, fast and cheap. Post the results on here and let's see what is going on.

Alright. I was just gonna go to privatemdlabs in the beginning but I thought I could get insurance to pay. I will check back in with the results. I have been working my ass off and eating lean and the weight is stuck. I am sure the estrogen is the culprit there.

Hey all i got myself in a pickle with gyno and hope y'all had some good advice. I took an all oral cycle with 1250 test enanthate, soon after i took a cutstack that has 50 ml test, 50 ml drostanolone, 50 ml TREN, and a month later got gyno. Im not fat and its not pubertal. it is defiantly a lump and its only on the left nipple.
do you think that 50 ml of tren could have cause it or the test? Ive done an all oral cycle before with test and didn't get gyno. i just got letro in the mail today but i just found out that it could be a prolactin issue. If you think the 50 ml tren could be the culprit, is it safe to take letro with prami?

Hey all i got myself in a pickle with gyno and hope y'all had some good advice. I took an all oral cycle with 1250 test enanthate, soon after i took a cutstack that has 50 ml test, 50 ml drostanolone, 50 ml TREN, and a month later got gyno. Im not fat and its not pubertal. it is defiantly a lump and its only on the left nipple.
do you think that 50 ml of tren could have cause it or the test? Ive done an all oral cycle before with test and didn't get gyno. i just got letro in the mail today but i just found out that it could be a prolactin issue. If you think the 50 ml tren could be the culprit, is it safe to take letro with prami?

You should take a look at this thread you started. Asking the same question multiple times will not change the answer.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/670135-gyno-tren-test.html

sorry megaton no offense i just want someone else's opinion. You didn't answer my question either. you just told me what i should have done, and point me to a forum that insists i get my bloodwork done, which is kinda sketch because every post you have is advertising for internet bloodwork sites. Im sure not many here are getting bloodwork either and there taking all other advise.

All I'm saying is that we come to these forums for broscience because sadly steroids are illegal and we must learn from each other. "be a man, not a mouse" it says. Well we kinda have to go off those studies because there asre no human studies. but really a lot of ppl on the forums are our "lab mice" and are posting that letro does reverse gyno. I don't believe that those thousands of ppl who reversed gyno with letro are lying. I didn't come here to argue with the thread or mod, just to know if it is safe to run prami and letro together.

one more thing i have only seen a little bit about in other forums is the effects of 400-600 mg of b6 is great against tren gyno. its worth a google

sorry megaton no offense i just want someone else's opinion. You didn't answer my question either. you just told me what i should have done, and point me to a forum that insists i get my bloodwork done, which is kinda sketch because every post you have is advertising for internet bloodwork sites. Im sure not many here are getting bloodwork either and there taking all other advise.

All I'm saying is that we come to these forums for broscience because sadly steroids are illegal and we must learn from each other. "be a man, not a mouse" it says. Well we kinda have to go off those studies because there asre no human studies. but really a lot of ppl on the forums are our "lab mice" and are posting that letro does reverse gyno. I don't believe that those thousands of ppl who reversed gyno with letro are lying. I didn't come here to argue with the thread or mod, just to know if it is safe to run prami and letro together.

one more thing i have only seen a little bit about in other forums is the effects of 400-600 mg of b6 is great against tren gyno. its worth a google

People saw your thread. They would have posted if they had something else constructive to add. Or if you are worried people didn't see your thread try "bumping" it to the top again. But spamming the forums with the same question is not the right way to go about things.

As for blood work, I personally don't care where you get it done. Go to your doctor and have it in your medical records for all I care. Or go to one of the private places like one of the two I suggested -- which most of the guys here use. Or continue the guessing game you are playing by not getting objective blood work results. But don't expect other guys to play the guessing game with you when you could spend $50 and have blood work results in 24 hours.

As for studies on humans, there are many of them. It seems you did not read Austinite's thread as he provides you with several of them. Have you heardnof PubMed? And he clearly explains why Letro is a poor choice for reducing gyno. But if you don't want to use real science by all means take whatever medication you want. Good luck with that!

SERMS are superior to AI's for treating gyno.

Last edited:
Once gyno starts (not saying I have it, going to get bloodwork done soon to check my est levels), will it go away on its own if the est levels are reduced back to the normal range?

I have never taken an AAS, however, I did 2 prohormone cycles last year. I finished my PCT FEB. 2014. I took clomid to restart my natural test. I'm 28 years old and no longer get morning woods but my libido seems normal. I have large lump under my left nipple which I discovered last week. I saw a doctor the other day that confirmed the lump and scheduled me to see a surgeon. I have not been diagnosed with gyno, cancer etc. My blood work is normal although I called to request to have my estrogen levels checked, still waiting on approval. My nipples are puffy but seem to be normal although I have been "playing" with them so they were sore for a few days. Is it possible I have gyno?

Your doc examined you and said you have psuedo gynecomastia. Raloxifene will not do anything for that except cost you $200 a month. Only thing you can do to lose the fat there is lose weight.

Don't check Total Estrogen. That isn't as meaningful as estradiol. Estradiol is the most potent form of estrogen (there are 3 types). Look at my signature in this post and get your own labs - the female hormone panel. Easy, fast and cheap. Post the results on here and let's see what is going on.

Hey Megatron,
I'm going to the privatemds and the advanced female hormone panel is $162. I thought it was around $60. Am I looking at the right panel?

Hey guys,

I'm slightly confused... are you supposed to take both raloxifene and tamoxifen together as stated here? If so can you begin taking them both together immediately or are you supposed to switch to one after another? Great thread and I appreciate everyone's feedback. Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm slightly confused... are you supposed to take both raloxifene and tamoxifen together as stated here? If so can you begin taking them both together immediately or are you supposed to switch to one after another? Great thread and I appreciate everyone's feedback. Thanks

Just Raloxifene.

Back