Do I need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for test/EQ cycle?

D3th

Do I need HCG for test/EQ cycle?

I've never had a problem with suppression or getting my test levels back up, but do you think it would be smart?

Yes. IMO good for all cycles. Especially any over 8 weeks which if you run eq/test you should do 10 to 12 weeks of eq and 12 to 14 weeks of test. Although you can stop test and eq at the same time but I personally run test two weeks longer than all others.

I was planning on doing:
test 500 mg/week 1-16
EQ 600 mg/week 1-16

Should I add two more weeks to the test?

And, do you have to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle? Or can you run it after the last shot before PCT.

No body should be using steroids without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ever. It's just stupid not to use it. We know it will maintain the size of your testicles. Do you Like having an empty sack? Do you want to have children ? Do you want to turn into a unix.

That cycle looks great. That's actually closer to how I run it. You don't have to run the test longer. Just what I like to do.

I recommend running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle and up to 4 days before you start your serm. You can, and I have, used it starting after your last shot but why.

Look at it like this. During pct your body is in a battle to get your hormones back to normal. Why make it harder on yourself by not having an lh signal to the testes for 18 weeks then trying to jumpstart everything at once when you can ease into it by taking precautions. Not to mention it will keep your testes full. Now I've also read that atrophy of the testicals can equate to lower sperm production.

No body should be using steroids without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ever. It's just stupid not to use it. We know it will maintain the size of your testicles. Do you Like having an empty sack? Do you want to have children ? Do you want to turn into a unix.

None of the above. I have read mixed opinions. My first 2 cycles were pretty mild so I decided to opt out. I never experienced any shrinkage, or trouble with crashes during PCT.

I have been reading information on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) recently though, and this will be my first "3" compound cycle. So from what I read it is a pretty good idea to incorporate it.

Thanks for your reply, do you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle? That could up the costs on cycles quite abit, but I suppose it's worth it.

It is needed. DPR knows exactly what he's talking about and if you were lucky enough those first times not to have those issues don't think you won't the next time

Hcg is also very inexpensive.

That cycle looks great. That's actually closer to how I run it. You don't have to run the test longer. Just what I like to do.

I recommend running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle and up to 4 days before you start your serm. You can, and I have, used it starting after your last shot but why.

Look at it like this. During pct your body is in a battle to get your hormones back to normal. Why make it harder on yourself by not having an lh signal to the testes for 18 weeks then trying to jumpstart everything at once when you can ease into it by taking precautions. Not to mention it will keep your testes full. Now I've also read that atrophy of the testicals can equate to lower sperm production.

Last question. Can you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) starting week 3-4 when the test kicks in, or is it smart to start right after your first injection?

I'm only asking based on cost reasons. I will splurge if it is necessary but I'm not exactly ballin lol

You can start two or three weeks in. Trust me it is worth the money. Two 5000iu vials will be enough. And if you inject any steroid or take an oral, it shuts down your natural test so it is necessary to help that with hcg

You can start two or three weeks in. Trust me it is worth the money. Two 5000iu vials will be enough. And if you inject any steroid or take an oral, it shuts down your natural test so it is necessary to help that with hcg

Alright, already added the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and insulin needles to my cart. Thanks guys :)

Can't wait to run this cycle.

Good luck. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gives me a feeling of well being so I won't go without.

For some reason it won't let me pm. I have read different sites and the sticky on this forum. But what protocol for doses do you use in regards to HCG?

You don't have enough post to pm yet. Try 250iu twice a week. Usually every three days is how I do it so in the end it comes out to a little more but twice a week three days apart.

Subcutaneous slows the metabolism process of it doesn't it? Things are IM administered to speed up how fast it works.. So with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), you would want a slow gradual secretion right? I know with GH peptides they're to be sub-q inj. so as to slow them down because they're so friggin lightening fast as is (half-life wise)

Definitely use HCG. There are a couple schools of thought as when to use it. Some say use it on cycle, and others think after your last pin but before pct begins. No one says don't use it.

Back