Do I need PCT?

SwollenWOP

Hopefully this won't get too much flame.

I love winstrol. Always have. In a recent return to juice I ran a winny-only cycle that was very low dose...3/4mL every 5th day. I am very pleased with my results.

I have the Clomid on hand. Question is, do you guys think I need it? I have been off almost 2 weeks have no gyno, zero strength loss, and my pecker works just fine.

I was thinking about doing low dose Clomid. I've used AIFM periodically throughout the cycle.

Thanks guys.

Too much flame? You took Winstrol (winny) every 5 days??? Do yourself a favour don't be so damn lazy. Do some READING before you cycle. Besides that being an incredibly stupid cycle, your should have your PCT planned BEFORE it comes up, not after. Geez....

Outlawtas thanks for your input. It was incredibly helpful.

TheGoodFight I went from 214 to 222 but was most pleased with my strength gains and BF% dropping.

Outlawtas thanks for your input. It was incredibly helpful.

TheGoodFight I went from 214 to 222 but was most pleased with my strength gains and BF% dropping.

That was NOT from the Winstrol.....that's for sure.

No you do not need PCT because you did so little Winstrol (winny) it would never have effected your HPTA.

When I first read this I thought you were a woman because of the dosage......is that true ???

Back