do I pct till next cycle or do I cruise

steroidifbb

Im a newbie to the whole forum thing, so bare with me!
Hope im in the right part of the forum, my bad if not!
Im coming towards the end of my first cycle (600mg test e and 600mg boldenone a week), my original plan was to run this for 10 weeks, then follow up with pct (nolva/clomid for 4 weeks), 2 weeks after last pin.
I know that time off should be = to time on (plus pct).

Im looking to do a show mid September, and wanted start my second cycle as prep starts (16 week contest prep), give or take this would give 12 weeks between cycles!

Guess my question is am I still best to run a pct to bring my natural test back up, or would it be best to run a "cruise" till second cycle as 12 weeks isnt a long time to have off?
Would really appreciate if some vets could give me some guidance.
Thanks

Few stats
Height:171
Current weigh:79kg
Last stage weight (natural): 69kg

Are you gonna make money off bodybuilding? Do you care about recovering your HPTA or having kids?

Boldenone needs to be run much longer than 10 weeks, as it's attached to a very long ester. The fact that your planned cycle was 10 weeks shows a lack of understanding in AAS. Also, first cycles should be test only.

For now, I think the most important thing you need to do is educate yourself on proper AAS use.

Welcome to Ology.

Are you gonna make money off bodybuilding? Do you care about recovering your HPTA or having kids?

Boldenone needs to be run much longer than 10 weeks, as it's attached to a very long ester. The fact that your planned cycle was 10 weeks shows a lack of understanding in AAS. Also, first cycles should be test only.

For now, I think the most important thing you need to do is educate yourself on proper AAS use.

Welcome to Ology.

Make money off bodybuilding Realistically.. NO!
Would like to know that I still have the option to have kids so yes!
Yeah I know boldenone needs to be run for a minimum of 15 weeks, which I originally was going to do, but because I want to do a show in sept If I was to run it longer than 10 weeks I wouldn't have alot of time between cycles. (should of worked my show date out I know)
Whats done is done

if you cruise you risk being on trt for life.. so its a personal choice..

if you cruise you risk being on trt for life.. so its a personal choice..

That's kinda what I thought, best not to throw all my eggs into one basket this early on I suppose!

Im coming into week 9 of this run tomorrow and thinking of adding 0.5 of arim twice a week up until my last pin (10 week cycle, I know dont ask lol) ,does this sound about right? Ive held off arim as ive not really felt like ive needed it the past few weeks, I did do arim @ 0.5 eod around week 3/5/6 but stopped as the joints in my knees felt quite bad.
I also ran the school boy error of thinking that hcg should be ran pct, so gonna add 250iu 2x week up untill pct.
Excuse my lack of knowledge, as I get advice from friends in the gym (old school bb thinking, with no science envoled)
Would appreciate your take on things!

That's kinda what I thought, best not to throw all my eggs into one basket this early on I suppose!

Im coming into week 9 of this run tomorrow and thinking of adding 0.5 of arim twice a week up until my last pin (10 week cycle, I know dont ask lol) ,does this sound about right? Ive held off arim as ive not really felt like ive needed it the past few weeks, I did do arim @ 0.5 eod around week 3/5/6 but stopped as the joints in my knees felt quite bad.
I also ran the school boy error of thinking that hcg should be ran pct, so gonna add 250iu 2x week up untill pct.
Excuse my lack of knowledge, as I get advice from friends in the gym (old school bb thinking, with no science envoled)
Would appreciate your take on things!

Ai like Adex should be dosed based on experience and bloodwork, not on feel alone. That's a big reason you run test on,y cycle for first cycle: to see how much you aromatize and see how much Adex you need. I assume you forwent any bloodwork?

Ai like Adex should be dosed based on experience and bloodwork, not on feel alone. That's a big reason you run test on,y cycle for first cycle: to see how much you aromatize and see how much Adex you need. I assume you forwent any bloodwork?

I had a blood "test" a couple of weeks ago at my gp, but they only check for cholestrol etc, im in the uk and full blood work costs alot of money. Blood work here isnt as easy as else were.

Haha i can spot a trt for life guy a mile away.... If your already asking means you wanna stay on lol its only a matter of time but yes its a personal choice

Haha i can spot a trt for life guy a mile away.... If your already asking means you wanna stay on lol its only a matter of time but yes its a personal choice

lol , yep he's just looking for justification for what he's already wanting to do :)

Not at all!!!! I already stated that I want to start my second cycle as I start my contest prep, so if I cut this run to 10 weeks (short cycle for test/bold) then that would leave me with 11/12 weeks with no anabolics.. Which imo is very short time frame to.. run a cycle, then bring natural test up to scratch to then shut it down again after 11/12 weeks off.

Like I said im new to this and research as much as possible, but you get conflicting answers from vets.. as what works for one wont work for others, trial and error to an extent.
This is why Ive tryed to stay off forums because people like to get their co@ks out and act like no it alls, and not actually help people with the actual questions. Not directed at anyone btw.

Back