Do peptides really expire?

Cornfead

So Ive had some peptides(dry, not reconstituted) in the fridge for a lil over a year now because I was overworked and no time to keep up. Do they really expire if kept in the dark within the bubble bag in the fridge?

I am also confusing about this some of them reply me reconstituted peptide can be used within 7 days... It's totally confusing..

So Ive had some peptides(dry, not reconstituted) in the fridge for a lil over a year now because I was overworked and no time to keep up. Do they really expire if kept in the dark within the bubble bag in the fridge?

It matters which peptide tbh, but most likely it will be fine. Keeping them cold and out of direct sunlight should keep their potency for years. The worst case would be some of the chemical has denatured so you lost some potency but you still should see effects, peptides really don't breakdown into anything harmful.

It matters which peptide tbh, but most likely it will be fine. Keeping them cold and out of direct sunlight should keep their potency for years. The worst case would be some of the chemical has denatured so you lost some potency but you still should see effects, peptides really don't breakdown into anything harmful.

Well said there, yes a cool dark place away from sunlight and it will be good a a long time.

Back