Do tes injections effect hgh

sarnold285

I recently picked up a work out program that is geared on boosting your natural growth hormone. What im curious about is if the fact that i have shut my natural tes production down with my trt is my hgh production shut down as well or are the not connected in that way. I know they have similar effects if you inject hgh but i was not sure if shutting down one by injecting synthetic will shut down the other. Program is pretty intense and not worth me doing if its just gonna be a calorie burn cause I cant raise my growth hormones

Before u got on trt u probably had a blood test done to check your base levels..
You can get an hgh blood test done as well to test your hgh igf-1 levels to determine if you have a deficit. Worth getting that blood test done if you are concerned about it. But it's highly unlike your pituitary and hgh is "shut down" due to taking test.

There has been no evidence found to suggest that growth hormone production gets shut down by AAS use. There are other hormones besides testosterone that are affected when your HPTA gets shutdown, hence the suggest use of HCG along side your TRT (not all doctors do this, but its a good idea and has nothing to do with wanting your nuts full size).

Any exercise program you find that says it will raise natural HGH levels is really only giving you a fractional boost. Certainly not enough for you to see real results (you might feel little better). You're more likely to get more solid results from a peptide regimen (GHRP-2 with GHRP-6).

FWIW I've done two blood tests that show IGF-1 since starting TRT and both came back high... 230 and 243 (59-201)

I always assumed it was due to the T, unfortunately I don't know what it was before.

There has been no evidence found to suggest that growth hormone production gets shut down by AAS use. There are other hormones besides testosterone that are affected when your HPTA gets shutdown, hence the suggest use of HCG along side your TRT (not all doctors do this, but its a good idea and has nothing to do with wanting your nuts full size).

Any exercise program you find that says it will raise natural HGH levels is really only giving you a fractional boost. Certainly not enough for you to see real results (you might feel little better). You're more likely to get more solid results from a peptide regimen (GHRP-2 with GHRP-6).

How would i got about getting ghrp-2 (the sublingual form). Do i need a script or is there another source that anyone trust that does not require doctor script if that is needed.

Google Ghrelin... I don't know of any sources for an oral version first hand and wouldn't waste my time on it anyway. Sub Q injection is the most effective way to go here, especially considering the results you're getting from GHRP are significantly less than using actual HGH replacement.

Back