do u guys think my clen tabs were underdosed?

Shakes on clen doesn't equal weight loss. What mega is trying to say is the diet is 90% of the reason you weren't losing much weight and NOT the clen.
I agree ^
even withough clen i would expect more fatloss, but then again you look pretty lean as it is and it might be the last bit of fat that is usually the hardest to lose. but shakes and other sides dont exactly mean if its working or not. some get it worse and others not so much. i know i was good at only 80mcg but again, we all differ on response.

Ran it for 2 weeks 1 month ago. worked up to and Reached a max dose of 125mcg. Minor shakes in hands only of i concentrate. Sometimes headaches. Didnt notice much scale moving though even thougg im on deficit. Noticed more weifhtloss on ec stack. Iv seen people complain they couldnt even text while on clen . So thats why im wondering. temp was 36.9 when i checked once.

In my humble opinion clen tabs suck. I've tried prescription clen tabs with the same results. The veterinary clen pumps are my favorite. Liquid clen is ok but I've had the most success with the pumps. Ventiplumin.

Back