my 2 week clen experience

iceman1800

I am banned!
Reached a max dose of 125mcg using clen tabs from a trusted source. Lost around 6 pounds. Didnt notice too much since i was already lean. But at 125mcg i felt some shakes, sometimes headaches and no cramps and i could feel elevated heart rate when in going to sleep.Drank over 7L water and 5g taurine. Is my tolerance high? I was expecting more shakes with 125mcg.

Also are the oral clen and pump stronger?

Last edited:
Yes your tolerance is high. My friend tried clen and could not handle the jitters or rapid heart beats at 80mcg

Yes your tolerance is high. My friend tried clen and could not handle the jitters or rapid heart beats at 80mcg

My friend tried same source as me. He got some cramps though but similar sides. I didnt taken caffeine during clen but im a heavy preworkout user before starting. Do u think the caffeine from before affected my receptors? Btw I looked up the source which is dee pharma clen and people said its murder and how its really good.

My friend tried same source as me. He got some cramps though but similar sides. I didnt taken caffeine during clen but im a heavy preworkout user before starting. Do u think the caffeine from before affected my receptors? Btw I looked up the source which is dee pharma clen and people said its murder and how its really good.

Could be anything.
But you lost 6 pounds, what is the issue? I say that is good results if you're already lean like you said. Were you expecting more?

Currently coming to the end of week 1 of PSL Clenbuterol.... started at 40mcg, and slowly cranked it up to 120mcg...
Yes, I have shakes and the odd jitter, but man, the fat is disappearing FAST!
Combined with weights, LISS and 120mg PSL Var, I'll be stage ready in 10 days!

The effects will start to diminish after 4-6 weeks due to beta-receptor down-regulation...

Ketotifen can also be used... which is an antihistamine that up-regulates beta-2 receptor density, and can increase the
potency of clenbuterol, along with slow receptor down-regulation.

LOL - I'm running some of our clenbuterol from P.S.L. and had the shakes so bad...

I jabbed myself in the ass twice before I actually hit the injections site...and one of the damn "shaky hand jabs"
bled more than any other actual injection I've done in a very long time!
:D

Back