do u guys think my clen tabs were underdosed?

iceman1800

I am banned!
Ran it for 2 weeks 1 month ago. worked up to and Reached a max dose of 125mcg. Minor shakes in hands only of i concentrate. Sometimes headaches. Didnt notice much scale moving though even thougg im on deficit. Noticed more weifhtloss on ec stack. Iv seen people complain they couldnt even text while on clen . So thats why im wondering. temp was 36.9 when i checked once.

Last edited:
Some are more tolerant than others, although 125mcg is a big dose. Focus more on diet than anything, and it won't matter what you're taking nearly as much. ;)

How much was your daily deficit? What were your macros?

2900 cals. protein and fat same as bulk. carbs whatever else i can. bulked at 4200 cals. my main question is i was expecting more shakes. my friend also the same cycle. his shaking was the same as mine. this is first time with clen. ec stack has always worked good for me

2900 cals. protein and fat same as bulk. carbs whatever else i can. bulked at 4200 cals. my main question is i was expecting more shakes. my friend also the same cycle. his shaking was the same as mine. this is first time with clen. ec stack has always worked good for me

So again, how much was your daily deficit and what were your macros?

How is that working for you? The assuming? Why not just do some math?

thats true its probably an issue on my end as well. but i mean shouldnt i experience more shakes at 125? i was suprised. my friend was also suprised since he did 125 as well. it was from a indian pharmacy the clen and not underground/research. so i would prob have to do 200mcg to get the bad shaking that some guys get at 100 ?

Shakes on clen doesn't equal weight loss. What mega is trying to say is the diet is 90% of the reason you weren't losing much weight and NOT the clen.

Just like you are hearing, there are many things that can effect the effects of clenbuterol.

You can most commonly expect an increase of .5 to 1 degree in body temperature, and this doesn't
apply to your experience... but the basic length to effectively run clen is 4-6 weeks, which is when
the effects will diminish from beta-receptor down-regulation.

Having said that... my experience and results have been very good, however slight shifts in the type
of calories will greatly impact your results.

Calories are calories but I'm sure 3J would know how to maximize your results to get more burn...

I've ran clen with T3 and sweat so bad it was almost comical... and I've also ran the same ratios of the
two with just a slight shift in my diet which greatly effected the results much more than I would have imagined.

Just like halfwit mentioned... you also have a shift in tolerance from person to person as well.

Going back to shaky hands... that is something that I ALWAYS see when I'm on clenbuterol...

... simply writing my name - or texting... "it's all a bitch on clen." :roll::wallbash:

there is NO WAY at 2900 cals you were on a deficit!!!

I'm 5'10" 230lbs and 2900 cals is about where I'd start being on a deficit... you don't look anywhere near my size... sorry

Back