do you lick your girls ass?

Who eats ass

• Hell yeah

Votes: 234 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 86 26.9%

• Total voters
you have a better chance spreading catnip on your ass and letting that kittycat in your pic lick your ass. any chick that says thats a requirement needs to learn her place.

listen I like someone who can be a little freaky and doesn't have hang ups about that kind of stuff.

HOly i cant believe the % that clicked hell yeah.

I wonder if it's because we're on testosterone and more sexual?

I'm sure if you just asked every male in the USA no way 75% say hell yeah.....

Most girls I see with nice asses I drool thinking about pulling down her pants and eating her ass. And within the last year or so it can really drive me nuts. some chicks i want to eat there ass so bad it hurts

....I don't juice..i just love eating girls asses:tounge2:

Eat a girls ass O thats gross!.....Na just kidding I happen to love it and make no mistake they do to...But if you find a girl that will toss your salid then you should never let that girl go, That's a special kinda girl who likes to lick a guys ass I'll tell ya that much...I had it done 2 times once by a hore I paid for and it was awsom , And the 2nd time by a girl at my local rub in tug some spanish chick and she was really good I almost fell in love with her.LOl My wife wouldent do it in a million years but I almost think i woulden't really want her to she might have wanted me to kiss her after...O Now that's gross and I'm not kidding.....

shit i love it, from front to back and back to front! I'm not talking about some dirty bull shit here, but the smell alone makes me wana put her head through the wall and just tear it to pieces until she cant walk for a few days! but i am a sick f@#k anyway so my vote may not count! :) enjoy!

Back