do you lick your girls ass?

Who eats ass

• Hell yeah

Votes: 234 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 86 26.9%

• Total voters
skarhead1 said:
im not talking about after taking a showe or cleaning im talking in the heat of the moment just eatin ass.

I hope the bitch is clean... if not, I'll ask her to wash it!
When clean, I dont lick.. fuck licking... I SUCK/GNAW/CHEW that asshole till its dialated asking for dick!

lol

yeah, the title of this thread is not "do you lick your gay lovers hairy, shit-covered man kunt".

I have to admit my girl loves it when I stick about 3 inches of tongue in her poop shoot, problem is shes wants to do the same to me!

nuttz565 said:
I have to admit my girl loves it when I stick about 3 inches of tongue in her poop shoot, problem is shes wants to do the same to me!
as long as its her tongue, whats the prob? afraid you;ll like it? lol

top2bottomdfw said:
as long as its her tongue, whats the prob? afraid you;ll like it? lol

Ya your right maybe Im afraid I might like it, and then I'll have sleepless nights wondering if that makes me at least a little gay...LOL

alikatt said:
only a real man will lick a girls ass!!! And it really does feel good if you stick your tongue in it a little haha

Mustanged77: You'll fuck the ass but not lick it? Hell no, LICK IT BEFORE YA STICK IT!
i love you!!!!!

I would be turned off by a man who was squimish about this. in otherwords it's a requirement.

you have a better chance spreading catnip on your ass and letting that kittycat in your pic lick your ass. any chick that says thats a requirement needs to learn her place.

Back