Do you need an AI ONLY if you show signs of gyno?

justin h

I'll have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (arimidex) on hand regardless, but do I have to take it as a precautionary measure? or wait until the slighest sign of gyno?

I waited until I had signs (slightly itchy nipples, bad back pumps, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) took both away) then started using my Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Start it at a very low dose and if the signs dont go away, increase it a little until they do and you will find your sweet spot. I hate when new guys start right off the bat with 25mgs of aromasin or whatever they use and floor their estrogen levels. Thats dumb. You won't go to bed normal one night and the next morning wake up with jenna jameson tits; listen to your body and go from there. Thats how I do it anyways and it worked very well.

Even if you don't get gyno/aren't prone to it (I know I'm not), taking it will still help control bloat.

Always use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle (I prefer to use the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout my PCT as well). I prefer aromasin, because i can use it during PCT with novadex without its affects being reduced.

i would take a small dose to keep it under control.

+1, experiment with low doses by getting blood work done, do not underestimate the handiness of blood work. The key here is to keep your Estrogen levels in check...not too high....not too low.

why fight a fire when u could prevent it from the happening...

I really don't understand when guys say ''I've got an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand, but not using it yet"... that is NOT the right path to be going down

.5 eod keeps the bloat down well for me. I've heard gains can be less significant when running Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the entire cycle but I've never run without it so I can't say.

Run it at a low dose on cycle and get bloodwork done. That will tell you where you stand on a low dose. It will also tell if your taking to much or not enough

This seems to be a common question lately. YOU ALWAYS NEED AN Aromatase inhibitor (AI) FROM DAY ONE! I will debate this fact with everyone! I think sometimes we get more focused on repeating what we haveheard a 100 others say on here instead of sharing actual knowledge!

AI's fight estrogen build up, not gyno. Gyno is ONE side effect of high estrogen. Limp dick, not reaching orgasm, sleep problems, high blood pressure, and water retention are just to name a few of the side effects of high estrogen. You run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to combat high estrogen. Everyone reacts to high estro in different ways. Do not wait for sensitive nipples to combat estrogen. Because of conversion, your estrogen is going to be high. You need something to combat that.

Somewhere along the way we have began to confuse AI's as anti-gyno meds. While this is indirectly true, it is very deceiving to the new user like yourself. Research what AI's actually do. Better yet, look up what effects high estro can have on your muscle building!

Like China said, why wait for something to have it. Take it from day one and prevent. In addition, 98 percent of the weight you gain will not be water! It gets me when people don't want to take certain compounds because of fear of bloat. That makes no since to me. That is what AI's are for.

BLOODWORK!! Like Bigherm said, how do you know your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is legit without blood work?!

That is because you don't gain a bunch of water with it. Your mass gained is quality lbm. If you are like me, you would rather gain less weight, but a higher ratio of quality weight (less water).

Back