Votes: 82 37.3%
  • there more sensitive when my bitch licks them

Votes: 48 21.8%
  • all my friends do

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • makes me feel fresh and fruity

Votes: 82 37.3%

• Total voters
I shave the whole lot sometimes. I don't like going around the dressing room showing it off though. It's more something I like to keep quiet, for my bitches

Yo dudes ever use anything afterwards? Like, you don't get chalfed balls?? Seems like Aqua Velva would sting like a bitch.

mick-g said:
Yo dudes ever use anything afterwards? Like, you don't get chalfed balls?? Seems like Aqua Velva would sting like a bitch.
medicated talc from something like Goldbond helps

The best thing to use to shave your balls is a special pubic electric shaver that they sell at some of the adult video stores. This thing is expensive - about $80- but it is well worth it. It works surpisingly easy and pretty fast. No shaving cream necessary either. It is made for both men and women.

Before I got this awesome contraption, I used to use a Mach-3 razor blade. If you do that, you have to get the balls to shrivel up. You then just use tons of shaving cream. You have to be patient. Just be very gentle and dont press at all. Just let the blade barely glide over. If you are continuing to pick up hairs on the razor that means you dont have to press at all. Just be patient. Luckily. the hairs on my balls dont grow fast at all. In fact, they grow the slowest out of any of the hairs on my other body parts.

I tried this morning. first i bushwacked with the ol, head clippers. then i probed my balls with them, and started getting nicked like a mother focker, so i decided to pass on the razor.

A german prostitute will Ritualistically shave my testicles,, there's nothing like a shawn scrotum, its breathtaking - I suggest you try it.

Dante44 said:
I tried this morning. first i bushwacked with the ol, head clippers. then i probed my balls with them, and started getting nicked like a mother focker, so i decided to pass on the razor.

I did the same thing the firstime. Nicked the shit out of my balls. Carry on useing a razor. You wont regret it.

Bruce000 said:
I did the same thing the firstime. Nicked the shit out of my balls. Carry on useing a razor. You wont regret it.

Bruce, your not just saying this so i can come back on here with a horror story of how i snipped my sack and one of my balls fell out are you??

Dante44 said:
Bruce, your not just saying this so i can come back on here with a horror story of how i snipped my sack and one of my balls fell out are you??
if you use a Mach 3 or a Gillette Fusion you won't have to worry about that problem.

So, i shaved my nads. went suprisingly smoothly. No nicks.
a success.

now, how often to maintain?
also, dont know how thorough a shave i got, maybe next time i use the electric??
and what about grooming ideas for up top. Should i keep it as a crew cut, or, any ideas??

Dante44 said:
So, i shaved my nads. went suprisingly smoothly. No nicks.
a success.

now, how often to maintain?
also, dont know how thorough a shave i got, maybe next time i use the electric??
and what about grooming ideas for up top. Should i keep it as a crew cut, or, any ideas??
jeesuz....keep the electric razor away from your nads. that will really pull the hairs. 2x a week unless you're really hairy.

Have shaved since High School, and been sucked (by girls, you assholes) quite often. --- must be somethin to it

Nair your sac. It'll be a bit sore the first time, but you'll get used to it.

Lasts a few days longer than shaving.

For FUCKS SAKE men, use a fuckin womens razor. Why do you think they use it? because it doesnt fuckin CUT THEM!! Use the chieek brand or whatever the fuck its called. It's three blades. If you use anything else, expect bandainds all over your SACK!

Ive been using the same gillet razor for the last few years, its kindy rusty and I use no cream.

Back