Votes: 82 37.3%
  • there more sensitive when my bitch licks them

Votes: 48 21.8%
  • all my friends do

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • makes me feel fresh and fruity

Votes: 82 37.3%

• Total voters
i do me balls and around me bum hole only use lecky clippers the one's what you cut your hair on your head with....you can do the cut to what size you want with clippers

Number 2 i use and 0 for around the bum hole

Nair smells like shit on a hot day never use that stuff guys. Plus, it has a worse burn then razor burn. Stick with the BIC.

i laughed my ass off reading the posts...

my tips:

learn to master the bat wing!
venus razor!
aftershave LOTION
every 3 days enless getting pussy then need to shave an hour prior
enjoy the smooth, no friction wet pussy pounding time of your life

i always do it. but dont let it get out of hand. sometimes ill go a week without doing it, and my GF will give me shit because i keep scratching my balls in public because it gets real itchy.

I shave my balls all the time so my wife gets the t-bagging session! for real tho, you gotta shave it all up before you step on stage, or at least I do.

tbizzle said:
My balls are gone from juice, so I don't have to worry about this.

lucky me...
did that also change the size [length and girth] of your peneer, too? any complaints about that?

going to shower right now and trim the hedges!! if you keep the grass cut low, it makes the mailbox look taller!!

I just use the veet hair remover doesnt burn and it only takes 3 min. then wash off in the shower. so easy , and dont have to worry bout cuttin sac.

I did this once. My girl says she likes hair down there. Maybe she's lying to me. Oh well, she still sucks on them.

Back