Votes: 82 37.3%
  • there more sensitive when my bitch licks them

Votes: 48 21.8%
  • all my friends do

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • makes me feel fresh and fruity

Votes: 82 37.3%

• Total voters
i like the pussy nice and trimmed, i'd assume that works the other way around aswell.....but what the hell maybe im wrong

it just sucks when it starts to grow back and itches like a mother fucker from the stubs. I learned my lesson and now just trim every month or so

how is a girl gonna suck on them if theres hair all in her mouth?! I keep em shaved clean all the time. unless you dont get that much pussy.lol.

You've never felt a rush till you put 5 vibrating blades on your sack. I could defuse a fucking bomb now ;-)

I used small electric clippers last night because I had a bush like Ben Wallace's head. I cut my sack atleast 4 times b4 hopping in the shower and shaved the rest. My wife asked what the hell I was screaming about. It looks like someone whipped my nuts with a mini bull whip.

Damn I started this poll 6 yrs ago... Well heres an update... I still shave em every damn day.... ill check back in another 6 yrs with another update

except a shaved taint and butt crack. All neat and clean, ready for a salad tossing.

hell yeah, easier to go up stairs, can run faster... less wiping.. PLUS every time you fart it sounds like you blew diarrhea in your shorts. When that happens I just tell people the truth "i just shaved so it sounds a lot worse that it really is". That shuts them up.

Yep. Shaving for a few years now. Not every week but when I do the wife notices and spends a lot longer with the guys in her mouth. If it is all hairy forget it. Nothing is better then that extra time she spends around there.

Will try the razor to the balls

which chick razor is the best?

razor to the taint and butt crack too?

I don't know if it'll look fucking weird if im bald on my ass and crotch and have the same amount of hair on my thighs as a gorilla

I NEVER shave anything!! I love my hairy nuts, shaft and ass, chest, etc. and so do those I f**K.
I MAY on occasion trim down the hair around my hole, but that's it.
Why would an adult want to look pre-pubescent?? I know its the whole: A shaved dick and balls makes your dick look bigger, but reality is, either its big, or its not. No amount of shaving can give you more length or girth and allow you to go deeper!!

I NEVER shave anything!! I love my hairy nuts, shaft and ass, chest, etc. and so do those I f**K.
I MAY on occasion trim down the hair around my hole, but that's it.
Why would an adult want to look pre-pubescent?? I know its the whole: A shaved dick and balls makes your dick look bigger, but reality is, either its big, or its not. No amount of shaving can give you more length or girth and allow you to go deeper!!

eesh I just cringed reading that

Takes less time than shaving my face. Plus my wife won't suck my cock if its hairy. So yes its manscaped....with pleasure

Back