Do you think 9 out of 10 guys order on line these days?

I'm gonna get a petition started that CVS and Walgreens starts to carry gear. Especially the 24 hour pharmacy's. And this would be in the USA too!!

Wow. Good luck with that. Making a statement like that I'm going to assume you have a prescription? If you do manage to get something started I'd love to be a part of it!

we have it here in canada only at mac's milk....tren tuesday's half price..no rainchecks....

Life Extension clinics in South FL if you dont mind the pricey tag on the gear. Safest best quality gear available Fed-EX 2 Day. Call the clinic after they get your bloodwork and Bam automatic script to juice anytime you want it. No limitations order as much or as little over the phone with a cc. That suprised me more than the internet sites.

I get mine locally (big City), but I'd prefere to make my own...just don't have the source for that yet... ;) Supplies are easy... powders...just haven't found a good place yet.

Life Extension clinics in South FL if you dont mind the pricey tag on the gear. Safest best quality gear available Fed-EX 2 Day. Call the clinic after they get your bloodwork and Bam automatic script to juice anytime you want it. No limitations order as much or as little over the phone with a cc. That suprised me more than the internet sites.

number???? lol

So I have this BB type guy who’s a client of mine. He uses my limo service with his family like 6 to 10 times a year. He lives in NY and comes down to vacation and just a month ago found a nice condo on the ocean for short money. The point of this story is I took him to one of these places recently and your right it was very expensive. I don’t remember how much and for what but I do remember the first thing I said is wow you can get it on the street for like 50 60% less. But he’s been on non stop for A long time and as big as he is he did not know the proper way to come off or just simply wanted professional help. Any way it went down just like you said and after his 1st visit to meet and get his financial and do paper work and pay and shit he gets the shit sent right to his house in NY. For him it’s no big thing money wise cuzz he’s got it. So guys like that that got the money and want to get on the juice and be supervised are good to go with these places. I wish I had the dough like that I might consider going...

Yeah. I used to be paranoid about shopping online, but I've been doing it for the last year or so, with little problems until I got two seizure letters in two weeks. Go local

That explains why they have such good football in Florida :laugh3:

I haven't ordered from a site yet but have had it mailed to me. Just seems not so risky having it sent a PO Box and picking up after hours. Go local, pay twice as much and get busted in some mall parking lot buying you shit. Or u open your PO box and find a seizure letter so you have to get a diff PO.

i live in south florida and i cant find anyone with gear... of course i just moved here but whatever

Give it time brother, you are in the juice capital of the world. I used to live in Boca and I couldn't believe the amount of people down there on gear. It pissed me off cause im like 270ish lbs that is and I was just an average joe at the gyms down there where as here in the NE Im usually one of the biggest guys in the gym. Like I said though in previous post if you feel uncomfortable buying on the streets or the net and you can afford the $250.00 blood test and little bit pricier gear go with the Life Extension Clinics. Shit you dont even have to live in FL to use the clinics. You call them and they tell you where to get your blood work and you get a call two days later. Oh and the blood tests always come back saying you have a low test and IGF-1 level, LOL. You cant get Vet gear threw the Clinic obviously but that shits no good for you anyway. Shit you probably wont believe this but my truck got searched for some bullshit while I was down there and a cop got my test and handed it back to me because it comes in a medicine bottle with your name and dosing instructions on the label, LOL. Pick up a Miami Herald and between all the pain clinics and ads for hookers you will see the Life Extension Clincs, Their the Real Deal!

Back