Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Hahaha, wait till those quads start filling out even more. At my peak I had like 38" quads when I was into powerlifting. Had to buy really big pants and have them taken in at the waist. What a pain in the rear!

Now imagine being 6'7" and EVERYONE wondering if EVERYTHING is bigger on you. It's pretty damn creepy to have guys of all ages trying to sneak peeks at your junk because they're curious. I swear the next guy that does it is getting piss on his shoes. :mad:

Yeah mine are only like 24's and I already have to go two sizes up lol. 38 is bigger than my waist.

HAHAHA guys look at mine to feel better about themselves :(

trt was going to happen regardless.. i just wanted to wait a few years.. wife might want to have kids at some point.. but i dont believe trt to be birth control.. make it a little harder? maybe.. but not stop me from having kids

TRT won't kill your chances of having kids and There are many treatment options available to allow you to have kids. When I first read it over, I was thinking secondary hypo which is why I thought clomid might help but Half has a point as well. If clomid doesn't do the trick you can always try the Power PCT by Scally which he claims has helped many many ppl (but again, that's if your testes are ohysically able to produce).

trt was going to happen regardless.. i just wanted to wait a few years.. wife might want to have kids at some point.. but i dont believe trt to be birth control.. make it a little harder? maybe.. but not stop me from having kids
It can, but as we're all different - you may be able to conceive without a hitch. I do know there are a few protocols out there for helping with fertility, but most of them do require you to cease the exogenous test. Then again, you can always bank some swimmers if it's a large concern. ;)

You've got to get the, i will kick you to the moon look out faster next time

LOL!

Yeah mine are only like 24's and I already have to go two sizes up lol. 38 is bigger than my waist.

HAHAHA guys look at mine to feel better about themselves :(

Awwww. I PROMISE you will start growing soon, if you're not already. Look at the bright side though; you're probably not afraid of taking your shirt off in public. ;) I might look good in a shirt, but once it comes off... It's a mess of stretch marks and loose skin. :( At least my shoulders and chest look good rofl. I have a serious case of body dysmorphia with my arms though, must. get. them. bigggggerrrrr. :wiggle:

yea the wife isn't fond of banking the swimmers... lmao

maybe ill just get her a german shepard

yea the wife isn't fond of banking the swimmers... lmao

maybe ill just get her a german shepard

I tried that many years ago, it doesn't work. :( If it weren't for the fact that we conceived by accident, we probably wouldn't have kids ever. That .4% they claim to be the margin of error with birth control? Yeah, that's one BIG .4%!

Not that I regret it one bit though. I certainly love my little princess, and my life is better with her in it. :wiggle:

I'm sure once the time comes, you'll be able to get the job done 3J. HMG is one gnarly drug if you don't. ;)

Half, I have a better idea!!! Next time you catch someone looking, DO NOT look at them and quietly say "keep looking and ill make you taste it" hahaha

LMAO. But what if they happen to swing that way...? :eek:

I think pissing on shoes is probably the optimal way to handle it. :D

Edit: Dah. Time to head to class. :( Have a fantastic afternoon gentlemen! :)

Awwww. I PROMISE you will start growing soon, if you're not already. Look at the bright side though; you're probably not afraid of taking your shirt off in public. ;) I might look good in a shirt, but once it comes off... It's a mess of stretch marks and loose skin. :( At least my shoulders and chest look good rofl. I have a serious case of body dysmorphia with my arms though, must. get. them. bigggggerrrrr. :wiggle:

I've already put on 15 lbs. Granted 90% of that is probably water, but there's gotta be a couple LBM lbs in there. Ehhhh... right now I would be hesitant to take my shirt off in public lol. I don't look very good shirtless. Everything is starting to blend together again. I still look good in a tank top with a nice pump though haha. I have a serious case of body dysmorphia in general. I'm heavier than I ever planned on being when I first started, and I still feel tiny.

I've already put on 15 lbs. Granted 90% of that is probably water, but there's gotta be a couple LBM lbs in there. Ehhhh... right now I would be hesitant to take my shirt off in public lol. I don't look very good shirtless. Everything is starting to blend together again. I still look good in a tank top with a nice pump though haha. I have a serious case of body dysmorphia in general. I'm heavier than I ever planned on being when I first started, and I still feel tiny.
Wow, already starting to wash out eh? At least you'll see some good definition when you cut again though. I honestly believe that just about everyone on this site has body dysmorphia haha.

Indeed. I really like his progressive tracks... like his old shit. Strobe / Arguru era. He was actually my main influence for getting into producing dance music.

I do like that track, but I honestly prefer ones that he has with a female vocalist adding to it. In fact my favorite song by him is:

Just so guttural and RAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRR BASSS. Definitely need good speakers for it. I've broken a few PR's with that song actually, and I normally only listen to metal/nu-metal while in the gym. I occasionally do listen to dance-type stuff, but only on days where I'm not moving a ton of weight, like shoulders (minus shrugs - those get hard music).

Wow, already starting to wash out eh? At least you'll see some good definition when you cut again though. I honestly believe that just about everyone on this site has body dysmorphia haha.

I do like that track, but I honestly prefer ones that he has with a female vocalist adding to it. In fact my favorite song by him is:

Just so guttural and RAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRR BASSS. Definitely need good speakers for it. I've broken a few PR's with that song actually, and I normally only listen to metal/nu-metal while in the gym. I occasionally do listen to dance-type stuff, but only on days where I'm not moving a ton of weight, like shoulders (minus shrugs - those get hard music).

I have been for a while. Remember I started this bulk at 160. I'm 200 now. You can't gain 40 lbs in ~8 months and not lose definition and gain fat my friend.

When he released 4x4=12 he was ruined for me. Sofi Needs a Ladder, and One Trick Pony are the only good tracks off that album. OH, if Raise Your Weapon is on there that's actually a good track too. Deadmau5 was, is, and always will be progressive house to me.
I usually warmup with some dance-ish stuff, but once I hit that first heavy set for my main lift some form of rock / metal goes on. I've pretty much been sticking to early 2000's / late 90's rock recently. Death metal has become too hectic for me. I might throw it on if I'm REALLY trying to break a PR and need to listen to shit about raping cow babies and eating bear dicks.

I have been for a while. Remember I started this bulk at 160. I'm 200 now. You can't gain 40 lbs in ~8 months and not lose definition and gain fat my friend.

When he released 4x4=12 he was ruined for me. Sofi Needs a Ladder, and One Trick Pony are the only good tracks off that album. OH, if Raise Your Weapon is on there that's actually a good track too. Deadmau5 was, is, and always will be progressive house to me.
I usually warmup with some dance-ish stuff, but once I hit that first heavy set for my main lift some form of rock / metal goes on. I've pretty much been sticking to early 2000's / late 90's rock recently. Death metal has become too hectic for me. I might throw it on if I'm REALLY trying to break a PR and need to listen to shit about raping cow babies and eating bear dicks.

Damn, I didn't realize you had put on 40lbs. :eek: Very true, that fat likes to creep up in there. :p

See, I like to think that he just has a pretty good versatility to a lot of his music. I do agree that Sofi Needs A Ladder and One Trick Pony are the best tracks on that album, I can still chill to some of the other stuff on there like Cthulu Sleeps (once you get past the wub wub stuff at the beginning) or I Said. While I agree that they're not quite as good as some of his older stuff (I actually enjoy Meowington's stuff), it definitely has a place on my playlists. Just usually not in the gym haha. (I have One Trick Pony/SOFI Needs A Ladder/Sex Slave/and a few others I can't think of on a gym playlist.)

I honestly can't listen to much death metal myself anymore. I do dig some of the newer female lyricist groups like Otep, but beyond that I am stuck in the 90's early 2000's too. In fact, today was NIN (Vessel is AMAZING at high volume)/Disturbed/Limp Bizkit (Get A Life is really good)/and a touch of Static-X (I'm With Stupid is just soooooooo good, followed by Cold)/with Korn as a finisher (If Blind doesn't get you pumped, NOTHING will).

Oddly though, I can still do light stuff with Nelly/Ludacris/Beastie Boys/Eminem/NWA/2 Live Crew (go figure)/Ice Cube/Ice-T. Once the heavy stuff comes out though, I agree - it's right back to the metal/nu-metal. :D

Back