Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Damn, I didn't realize you had put on 40lbs. :eek: Very true, that fat likes to creep up in there. :p

See, I like to think that he just has a pretty good versatility to a lot of his music. I do agree that Sofi Needs A Ladder and One Trick Pony are the best tracks on that album, I can still chill to some of the other stuff on there like Cthulu Sleeps (once you get past the wub wub stuff at the beginning) or I Said. While I agree that they're not quite as good as some of his older stuff (I actually enjoy Meowington's stuff), it definitely has a place on my playlists. Just usually not in the gym haha. (I have One Trick Pony/SOFI Needs A Ladder/Sex Slave/and a few others I can't think of on a gym playlist.)

I honestly can't listen to much death metal myself anymore. I do dig some of the newer female lyricist groups like Otep, but beyond that I am stuck in the 90's early 2000's too. In fact, today was NIN (Vessel is AMAZING at high volume)/Disturbed/Limp Bizkit (Get A Life is really good)/and a touch of Static-X (I'm With Stupid is just soooooooo good, followed by Cold)/with Korn as a finisher (If Blind doesn't get you pumped, NOTHING will).

Oddly though, I can still do light stuff with Nelly/Ludacris/Beastie Boys/Eminem/NWA/2 Live Crew (go figure)/Ice Cube/Ice-T. Once the heavy stuff comes out though, I agree - it's right back to the metal/nu-metal. :D

Yuuup. Lost 25 and put on 40 so far hahaha. Thank you drugs.

I agree with that. I just don't care for his style of "electro". He brings the progressive element to it, which to me makes it boring. No drops, no builds, just straight tracks. That being said he is an amazing musician, one of the few "house" artists that actually has musical skill other than making some crazy synth with a looped riff and some random beeps and boops after drops. A lot of his remix singles are really good too. I still have mad respect for the guy, he truly pioneered dance music into what it is today. I just don't care much for his post progressive stuff.

Same. I used to be hardcore into death metal / black metal / "bro" metal. Every now and then I'll throw on something with a nice heavy breakdown or ten, but I'm with you. Mostly listen to Disturbed, Sevendust, System of a Down, and the like. Hell I even get down with some Breaking Benjamin sometimes lol. Heavy shit that I can sing along with in my head lol.

I've always been a hip hop fan, but never really been able to listen to it at the gym. I am guilty of listening to some of the newer artists from time to time. Kendrick Lamar, IamSu, and whatever else may come on my Pandora playlist. I don't really have any downloaded on my phone though. I'm a much bigger fan of old school hip hop like Mobb Deep, Hieroglyphics, Biggy, etc. but for whatever reason haven't really been able to get pumped off it at the gym. I will say Niggas Bleed by Biggy gets me goin though lol.

Got blood work back. Test was 227 LH and fsh levels came in lower too. Estrogen was 23

You are low as shit bro. I'd def try a restart to see if it could work something or look into TRT.

looks like im anemic too

MCV 78 Low fL 79 - 97 01 MCH 24.9 Low pg 26.6 - 33.0 01 MCHC 32.0 g/dL 31.5 - 35.7 01 RDW 15.7 High % 12.3 - 15.4 01

Back