Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Agreed.
I would think it would be cheaper and less labor intensive to just replace the whole damned thing.
Not that it matters much, hers is very likely just out of warranty.

Old vehicles for the win.

Depending on how in depth you've got to go, hell yeah it could be cheaper buying a rebuilt motor and dropping that bad boy in. Time to buy a welder and engine hoist hahaha

Depending on how in depth you've got to go, hell yeah it could be cheaper buying a rebuilt motor and dropping that bad boy in. Time to buy a welder and engine hoist hahaha

I'm thinking LS series V8 conversion!

For the time being we'll just keep an eye on it and have some backup oil on hand.

Why was I such a piece of shit in high school?? I totally fuked myself. I could be in college right now, not having to deal with real life... just fuckin bitches and gettin drunk all the time. Now look at me, I'm unemployed and I jack off 10 times a day. I should've been a doctor.

Why was I such a piece of shit in high school?? I totally fuked myself. I could be in college right now, not having to deal with real life... just fuckin bitches and gettin drunk all the time. Now look at me, I'm unemployed and I jack off 10 times a day. I should've been a doctor.

Dunno Capper, I still think you're a piece of shit.

In all seriousness, if we spent our entire lives wondering "what if" we would never advance.
You have a set of cards in your hands, play them to the best of your abilities.
It's all any of us can do.

Dunno Capper, I still think you're a piece of shit.

In all seriousness, if we spent our entire lives wondering "what if" we would never advance.
You have a set of cards in your hands, play them to the best of your abilities.
It's all any of us can do.

Lol I was half being sarcastic. I'm getting paid to sit on my ass and do nothing. It doesn't get much better than that..... I'm just bored.

A lot of truth is said in jest ;)

I duno man, you could have a nice woman sitting there in your lap with you.

Yeah that would be nice... however, I don't so I gotta make due with what I have. :(

Idk why I find it so difficult to meet women. The opportunity arises maybe once every 6 months for me lol. I gotta start capitalizing on that shit.

Yeah that would be nice... however, I don't so I gotta make due with what I have. :(

Idk why I find it so difficult to meet women. The opportunity arises maybe once every 6 months for me lol. I gotta start capitalizing on that shit.

you gotta stop giving a fuck... that's every males major problem.. rejection and giving a fuck about it

you gotta stop giving a fuck... that's every males major problem.. rejection and giving a fuck about it

and-heres-where-id-put-a-fuck.jpg

You e got to stop giving a fuck and get out there. The chances of the woman coming onto you are slim. In tease your chances by initiating interaction with women on your own.

Back