Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

I like 3J's idea of asking people in a bar if they want your half-finished beer just to get used to the rejection.
Social conditioning.

I like 3J's idea of asking people in a bar if they want your half-finished beer just to get used to the rejection.
Social conditioning.

Or just stop worrying about the future and worry about what you can control in the present. Fear of approach is fear of rejection to some degree but it's also fear of the unknown: what if I screw this up, what if she doesn't like me, what if I'm too good for her, what if I spill my drink, what if I fuck up my words etc. Once you stop giving yourself irrational fears you won't worry as much.

Or just stop worrying about the future and worry about what you can control in the present. Fear of approach is fear of rejection to some degree but it's also fear of the unknown: what if I screw this up, what if she doesn't like me, what if I'm too good for her, what if I spill my drink, what if I fuck up my words etc. Once you stop giving yourself irrational fears you won't worry as much.

What if these roofies don't work!?

What's that bulge between her legs?

that's actually what your doing with the drill... your conditioning your mind to not think those things.. because it goes from what if = negative

to what if = neutral... it doesn't become a factor

All very true words. I gotta delve into the bar scene more I guess. For whatever reason, picking up women at bars does not appeal to me whatsoever. Maybe it's because I'm scared to go out by myself.

All very true words. I gotta delve into the bar scene more I guess. For whatever reason, picking up women at bars does not appeal to me whatsoever. Maybe it's because I'm scared to go out by myself.

Totally don't need bars. I hate going to bars since I don't drink much. I prefer coffeeshops or women that are at places I like to go or am usually at.

strip clubs.. a woman who can hang off a pole upside down and do the splits...

thats my kinda woman... right rumpy?? :D

strip clubs.. a woman who can hang off a pole upside down and do the splits...

thats my kinda woman... right rumpy?? :D

Went to a strip club for my 18th bday, went to one about 1.5hrs away. Cousin gave me $100 said go get yourself some dances. Tell me how I unknowingly pick the one stripper that just so happens to be in the same class as me and sat behind me all semester long lol. Last time I was at a strip club, I was fucked up how Doc does best, and spent most my time outside talking and smoking with the kid who brought the strippers up from Brooklyn. The night ended up with me and my boy riding down in the van playing drinking games with the strippers (all Russian and Ukranian girls too) to NY. Next day it took us forever to get back home: 2taxis, subway, a bus, a train, and then a friend picked us up from the train station haha.

thats what you call a bday!!!
Went to a strip club for my 18th bday, went to one about 1.5hrs away. Cousin gave me $100 said go get yourself some dances. Tell me how I unknowingly pick the one stripper that just so happens to be in the same class as me and sat behind me all semester long lol. Last time I was at a strip club, I was fucked up how Doc does best, and spent most my time outside talking and smoking with the kid who brought the strippers up from Brooklyn. The night ended up with me and my boy riding down in the van playing drinking games with the strippers (all Russian and Ukranian girls too) to NY. Next day it took us forever to get back home: 2taxis, subway, a bus, a train, and then a friend picked us up from the train station haha.

Totally don't need bars. I hate going to bars since I don't drink much. I prefer coffeeshops or women that are at places I like to go or am usually at.

I'm not too big on coffee shops either. The only place I really go is to the gym, other than regular shopping kinda shit.

Back