Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Morning fellas.

I pulled the CEL codes on the girls Rav4 last night.
P0328 - Knock sensor bank 1.
From what I've been reading, rodents like to chew through that wire and it'll throw a code.
Doc, lets replace this thing in 20* weather.
Do you still have your speedo?

Last edited:
Morning fellas.

I pulled the CEL codes on the girls Rav4 last night.
P0328 - Knock sensor bank 1.
From what I've been reading, rodents like to chew through that wire and it'll throw a code.
Doc, lets replace this thing in 20* weather.
Do you still have your speedo?

I'm game buddy. I'll come over in my pink speedo. Your girl won't mind would she?

I'm game buddy. I'll come over in my pink speedo. Your girl won't mind would she?

I'll send her to her parents house <3

Right now I'm trying to see if they make a sensor simulator I could plug into the wiring harness so I don't have to tear the intake off.

I'll send her to her parents house <3

Right now I'm trying to see if they make a sensor simulator I could plug into the wiring harness so I don't have to tear the intake off.

You're talking about a bypass to the knock sensor? If so I wouldn't run it long like that.

You're talking about a bypass to the knock sensor? If so I wouldn't run it long like that.

Yes bypassing one of the knock sensors.
The engine only has 80k miles on it and I'm not really worried about it knocking for real without tripping that bank 2 sensor. What's your concern about bypassing the sensor?

It doesn't look like anyone sells a plug and play option, I'd have to make one myself which I'm not keen on.

Last edited:
Yes bypassing one the knock sensors.
The engine only has 80k miles on it and I'm not really worried about it knocking for real without tripping that bank 2 sensor. What's your concern about bypassing the sensor?

It doesn't look like anyone sells a plug and play option, I'd have to make one myself which I'm not keen on.

Bc I've see. Bad things happen when ppl bypass sensors lol.

This was too good not to repost over here:
hump-day-172.jpg

Damn. Just found out someone I'm related to and have known all my life was arrested by local cops and secret service agents working alongside the FBI.

Back