Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

21 counts of first degree forgery and 21 counts of 6th degree larceny. He had lost his job and started counterfeiting money

Yikes, they tend to take that stuff rather seriously....
6th degree larceny and 21 counts of forgery? What was he counterfeiting, quarters?

Is there an article up on it?

Yikes, they tend to take that stuff rather seriously....
6th degree larceny and 21 counts of forgery? What was he counterfeiting, quarters?

Is there an article up on it?

Don't fuck with the monetary system. They right it harder thane drugs lol. He was doing bills and passing them off in a town like 45min-1hr away.

Posted the article in the ranch house

Don't fuck with the monetary system. They right it harder thane drugs lol. He was doing bills and passing them off in a town like 45min-1hr away.

Definitely.
Anything on the federal level is a no-no, same with mail fraud.

I see now, he must have been doing small denominations to be no greater than 6th degree larceny.

Definitely.
Anything on the federal level is a no-no, same with mail fraud.

I see now, he must have been doing small denominations to be no greater than 6th degree larceny.

Doing things on the federal level even is ok, you can get away with a lot. I'd even rather end up in federal court than municipal or local courts but messing with money brings heat worse than anything else. His problem was he's a typical rich white guy, no street smarts, can't sense the heat picking up, etc.

I have no idea but I'd guess maybe 5's or 10's

This was too good not to repost over here:
hump-day-172.jpg

Jesus goddamn titty fucking christ. New desktop background.

How the fuck do you have 3 greens, but still one rep power... and I have two greens, and two rep power? This does not make sense to me.

iono, you jelly?

Maybe I can spread some love if you send some my way.

*edit* you're still on spread and the new mod-squad won't keep spambots around long enough for me to recharge.

iono, you jelly?

Maybe I can spread some love if you send some my way.

*edit* you're still on spread and the new mod-squad won't keep spambots around long enough for me to recharge.

If youd rather sift through the forest of threads about downloading movies and buying "fjeiifjsiirjcndkiwjfnrjekjfjfj" then I'll stop banning them :) haha

It was fun coming up with creative ways to neg them.

"Find me somebody to neg" -Freddie Mercury

"A few good negs"

You told me I'm your guilty pleasure :(
he told me that too... pshhhh
Shhhh. I can't have that stuff getting out in the open. ixnay on the uttsexbay. ;)

This was too good not to repost over here:
hump-day-172.jpg
Goooooooooooood Loooooooooooord.

Is it wrong that I am licking my monitor and making obscene hand gestures?

Screw making that a desktop, I want to frame it! :spin:

Hahaha. I bet he gets off and all charges dropped due to media publicity. ;)

How the fuck do you have 3 greens, but still one rep power... and I have two greens, and two rep power? This does not make sense to me.

Join date also gives you rep power. You get one for every year you've been a member. :cool:

Back