Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

he hasn't been around for a while.. for whatever reason.. you have to be active to be a mod
LOL I did too.

Whoa, when did DADAWG step down from being a mod? Just read an old thread and saw he was now a "veteran" instead. Bummer, that mean he's not going to be posting much anymore? :(

what's the difference between rep power and the green bars?
Whoops, I missed your second question!

Green bars = graphical representation of reputation points earned. You get one green bar per 100 rep points.
Rep power = The amount of reputation points you can give or take away with a neg/rep.

Question about HCG. Can I pin 4x/week and just do .5ml each day? I'm having a VERY hard time pinning 1ml all in one place. Even doing .5 so far today I've had to do two spots. Idk why this shit hurts so bad.

Question about HCG. Can I pin 4x/week and just do .5ml each day? I'm having a VERY hard time pinning 1ml all in one place. Even doing .5 so far today I've had to do two spots. Idk why this shit hurts so bad.

Anyone else could, but you can't

I wish Doc, Half and 3J would rep me with al of their powers. I want more green thingies.

And Cap and I joined the same month, why is his rep power 2?

1. Are you pinning at 45 degrees and pressing the plunger SLOWLY?
2. Are you injecting at LEAST 6" from your bellybutton? Try the area above your hips. Far less sensitive. ;)

Anyone else could, but you can't

I wish Doc, Half and 3J would rep me with al of their powers. I want more green thingies.

And Cap and I joined the same month, why is his rep power 2?

I have no idea why his is 2 to be honest. Unless you get an extra rep point for having over 5000 posts or something? Orrrrrr, Cpt is sleeping with the boss and is getting special treatment. :)

AWESOME vid Austinite! I had to share that one. Of course the 2012 version with the fantastic ass tricked me into watching it too. :worried:

AWESOME vid Austinite! I had to share that one. Of course the 2012 version with the fantastic ass tricked me into watching it too. :worried:

Yeah, 0:46 is the best part :p

I really want to try skydiving with a wingsuit. I've skydived plenty, but never with a wingsuit. Amazing.

1. Are you pinning at 45 degrees and pressing the plunger SLOWLY?
2. Are you injecting at LEAST 6" from your bellybutton? Try the area above your hips. Far less sensitive. ;)

I have no idea why his is 2 to be honest. Unless you get an extra rep point for having over 5000 posts or something? Orrrrrr, Cpt is sleeping with the boss and is getting special treatment. :)

1. Umm.. more like head on perpendicular to my tumtum. Yes, of course SLOWLY. VERY SLOWLY. Slower than pinning test cause it hurts like a muhfuh. YAHERDMEH?! Lol.
2. NO!!!! NO ONE TOLD ME THIS! I'm MAYBE and inch away from my belly button. That being said, I've tried my ass, and kinda where my ass and outter hamstring meet. Basically the bottom of my butt. I hold A LOT of fat there.

I'm willing to bet it has something to do with getting 5k posts. That's the only logical way it could've happened.

Back