Do you think one of them is using gear pt. 2

Hello .. gentlemen..

What happened to that cool broad that was posting in the steroid section? Can't recall her username.

Hello .. gentlemen..

What happened to that cool broad that was posting in the steroid section? Can't recall her username.

German? She moved, got pregnant and forgot all about us. Guess she has more important stuff going on. Hope things are good with her and the baby daddy.

Haven't seen you around the ranch house in a while

sooooo... all the distractions have been put away.. im back and on the forum regularly..

fuck my life this time of year is distracting

anyone seen thor yet????
Going to see it after my workout today. ;)

Saw Ender's Game and thought it was pretty good too. Of course the wife wants to see Thor, which I don't mind as Natalie Portman is SMOKIN' hot. :D

my wife told me to go watch it by myself... what an asshole.. i watch lovey dovy puke movies with her.. and she skips out of this one with me... payback is a bitch!
Going to see it after my workout today. ;)

Saw Ender's Game and thought it was pretty good too. Of course the wife wants to see Thor, which I don't mind as Natalie Portman is SMOKIN' hot. :D

just got my OT schedule changed again. gonna be working tues-sat this week then alternating between that and mon on tues off then wed-sat for next 6wks.

Back