do you think she could really be 190lbs?

I think most men have no idea of what women really weigh - especially an athletic woman with an above average amount of muscle mass.

Also, don't forget muscle per square inch weighs more than fat and fat per pound takes up more square inches than muscle.

Spatts is an amazing woman.

Last edited:
She looks very solid and muscular but unless she is very very tall I can't swallow 190. Does it really matter anyway?

She has at least 1 world record in the 198 class of powerlifting. The records were set in Harrisburg, PA, at the IPA World's on August 8.

You owe her an apology for calling her a liar.

I don't know one of my exs weighed a solid 170 about 5 10 and she didn't look it. I could believe it because my girls legs weren't that big and legs carry a lot of weight. JMO

I wasn't referring to you, Trevdog. I was referring to Depressive Jackass. In a few threads at elite, he implied spatts was lying, and he wouldn't let it go. Thankfully, the mods finally stepped in and threatened to ban his ass if he didn't knock it off.

slobberknocker said:
She has at least 1 world record in the 198 class of powerlifting. The records were set in Harrisburg, PA, at the IPA World's on August 8.

You owe her an apology for calling her a liar.
Ditto!!!:rolleyes: They did have to weigh in @ that meet ya know. And anyone that knows a PLer knows that they always weigh more than you would think because they have VERY thick and dense muscles. BTW... she was not 198 in that pic, if my memory serves me correct she was 180 but why does it matter to you??? This is hilarious!

Last edited:
I didn't think you were referring to me, I just didn't want anybody to think I was knocking her. I kinda thought the main point of the thread was whether she "looked" 190. I don't think she looks that heavy but I suppose that's a compliment.

Its very tough to tell what someones weight is by looking at one picture with only that person in it. Give the woman a break. If she says she is 190 then I believe her. A womens weight is tough to gauge especially when they go against the norm of the 'regular' female and put on slabs of muscle. No reason to doubt here.

DepressiveJuice said:
and somehow, people cant uderstand thats what my initial question was. but people read too much into it :rolleyes:

On that thread on elite, you posted "Does anyone else think that her weighing 190 is absolute bs?"

Don't try to turn this around now. You were calling her a liar, and you made yourself look like a complete jackass. You really are a fucking idiot.

You should cut your losses now and just let this die. :)

slobberknocker said:
On that thread on elite, you posted "Does anyone else think that her weighing 190 is absolute bs?"

Don't try to turn this around now. You were calling her a liar, and you made yourself look like a complete jackass. You really are a fucking idiot.

You should cut your losses now and just let this die. :)

look at it again son. does anyone else think that someone who looks like this and weights 190 is bs

get your facts straight kid

:squint:

Darlin' when you get a back as thick as hers - then maybe you can considering questioning you effective value of your eyesight.

:bigok:

in that pic she isnt 190 my ex is 5-08 175 solid no fat her website is jazzmon.com its pretty freaky so beware, no i am not into that sick shit she is just making some money on some shmoes and she wasnt doing that when i dated her. but back to the pic taht girl looks good i would fuck the hell out of her but she is dieted down not quite 190 though, bet her clit is as big as some guys dicks.

Back