Do your boys change size?

ShadeTree

I am banned!
Just wondering how common this is. For many years my balls will change size throughout the day going from full and hard to basically mush in just a few hours. This has been happening to me long before i started trt. I'm not talking about the shrinking from trt either. The reason I ask is because my endo basically called me a liar and said it wasn't physically possible. That's just one of the many reasons I will no longer be seeing him.

You notice throughout the day about your ball size? for years? How many times do you check? you must really care about the hommies.

What are your stats. How old are you?

Almost 43. 6' 220 lbs. Put on 20 of that in the last 4 months. Started trt last year but t shots quit working after 3 months. Endo took me off for 2 months to check my pituitary and started back on trt about 1.5 months ago. Couldn't get the dumbass to understand anything about e2 but I'm assuming that was my problem. I just started self injection last night so hopefully smaller doses will do the trick for me. I've got to find a smart doctor and start testing e2 and everything else. I'm also having thyroid symptoms, I have a huge goiter on the left side that checked out fine about 4 months ago. Waiting on blood work to come back for that.

All of my problems started last year when I quit taking a dhea supplement that gave me great benefits.

You notice throughout the day about your ball size? for years? How many times do you check? you must really care about the hommies.

Of course I care about them. You never reach down in the shower and feel of them or while taking a piss? I do check them quite often now because I have learned that this is not very common at all from what I've read.

Of course I care about them. You never reach down in the shower and feel of them or while taking a piss? I do check them quite often now because I have learned that this is not very common at all from what I've read.

Im only half Italian so I only check them around 10 times per day or more when I get excited when I'm talking to someone lol. Thats good to check when this is going on, sorry for sounding offsided. This one of the most important issues these days with all these cycles, treatments etc. that affect the home slices in particular. Please read up here as well from our Anabolic Doc http://www.steroidology.com/testosteronereplacement/anabolic-steroid-induced-hypogonadism-asih/ this may be something good to keep in the backburner. Good luck and please keep us posted :)

Last edited:
Almost 43. 6' 220 lbs. Put on 20 of that in the last 4 months. Started trt last year but t shots quit working after 3 months. Endo took me off for 2 months to check my pituitary and started back on trt about 1.5 months ago. Couldn't get the dumbass to understand anything about e2 but I'm assuming that was my problem. I just started self injection last night so hopefully smaller doses will do the trick for me. I've got to find a smart doctor and start testing e2 and everything else. I'm also having thyroid symptoms, I have a huge goiter on the left side that checked out fine about 4 months ago. Waiting on blood work to come back for that.

All of my problems started last year when I quit taking a dhea supplement that gave me great benefits.

Needless to say a new doctor is needed. But did you ask this guy to get an Estradiol level on you? That might be the first step. Then you can see what's up with that. We're not doctors you know that but posting all your labs on here SOMETIMES helps the guys that know more give you input OR not.

From what you say you have some other issues. I'm no help but wanted to pull more out of you for the guys to see and maybe more input to come.

However , I never pay much attention and really never know how they are unless I have pain ? :dunno:

Im only half Italian so I only check them around 10 times per day or more when I get excited when I'm talking to someone lol. Thats good to check when this is going on, sorry for sounding offsided. This one of the most important issues these days with all these cycles, treatments etc. that affect the home slices in particular. Please read up here as well from our Anabolic Doc steroidology.com/testosteronereplacement/anabolic-steroid-induced-hypogonadism-asih this may be something good to keep in the backburner. Good luck and please keep us posted :)

No offense taken at all. I thought it was pretty common for guys to "check on them". I've never done any kind of steroids or any drugs other than prescription so I have no clue why mine change size. They still do even on trt. Of course they shrank but still change size quite drastically.

Needless to say a new doctor is needed. But did you ask this guy to get an Estradiol level on you? That might be the first step. Then you can see what's up with that. We're not doctors you know that but posting all your labs on here SOMETIMES helps the guys that know more give you input OR not.

From what you say you have some other issues. I'm no help but wanted to pull more out of you for the guys to see and maybe more input to come.

However , I never pay much attention and really never know how they are unless I have pain ? :dunno:

Oh I'm definitely done with this idiot. I pretty much laughed at him when he said it wasn't possible. He has absolutely no personality and acts like it makes him mad when I ask questions or make a suggestion on something I want done. When I first saw him I told him I wanted my e2 checked and of course he didn't. He checks it the next I see him which is a month after my last t shot and it was at 4. I could tell it too because I had the worst joint pain for about 2 weeks. When he put me back on trt I told him I wanted to check it after a month but he didn't give my gp the order to check it so I have no clue what it was.

Another thing I don't understand is why for the first 3 months I felt like superman and then hit bottom again. Lost all drive, no libido and had severe bouts of pure rage and other times depression. I have all my labs I could post if need be.

Oh I'm definitely done with this idiot. I pretty much laughed at him when he said it wasn't possible. He has absolutely no personality and acts like it makes him mad when I ask questions or make a suggestion on something I want done. When I first saw him I told him I wanted my e2 checked and of course he didn't. He checks it the next I see him which is a month after my last t shot and it was at 4. I could tell it too because I had the worst joint pain for about 2 weeks. When he put me back on trt I told him I wanted to check it after a month but he didn't give my gp the order to check it so I have no clue what it was.

Another thing I don't understand is why for the first 3 months I felt like superman and then hit bottom again. Lost all drive, no libido and had severe bouts of pure rage and other times depression. I have all my labs I could post if need be.

It has been my experience that when a doc gets mad when you ask him questions, your just a file to him, he has lost the common touch. Client number *****. All he cares about is making that paper, heartless. When a doctor loses the common touch with a patient, then its time to kick him to the curb.

Last edited:
It has been my experience that when a doc gets mad when you ask him questions, your just a file to him, he has lost the common touch. Client number *****. All he cares about is making that paper, heartless. When a doctor loses the common touch with a patient, then its time to kick him to the curb.

He's already been kicked to the curb, he just doesn't know it yet. If my thyroid labs come back screwed up I have a great doctor at Vanderbilt I'm gonna see. He did my uncle's thyroid surgery and he absolutely loves him. From the reviews I've read about him people come from out of state to see him. Hopefully he knows a little about trt also. If not then I might have to go the online route. Do you have any experience with the increase my t people?

I'm a total newb to the trt forums, but I initially took offense to people ranking on docs. However, now that I've seen how my doc reacted to my low t, and how two endocrinologists reacted I have a totally different outlook.

As for the op, I think my boys do the same thing. I also think they did before trt as well though.

He's already been kicked to the curb, he just doesn't know it yet. If my thyroid labs come back screwed up I have a great doctor at Vanderbilt I'm gonna see. He did my uncle's thyroid surgery and he absolutely loves him. From the reviews I've read about him people come from out of state to see him. Hopefully he knows a little about trt also. If not then I might have to go the online route. Do you have any experience with the increase my t people?
Nothing but good reviews but feel free to ask in our forums, their rep should pop up and answer any questions you might have.

Well good for you. As you see this is a good place to get input on these subjects that concern male hormone issues and more. It seem your headed in the right direction with the doctors and being able to coach them along if needed. Many of them don't think we know ANYTHING. Sometimes we know too much and can get in trouble. SO due diligence .

Are you talking about your individual testicles or are you talking about your scrotum as a whole. The scrotum changes size and shapes throughout the day. It fluctuates according to temperature and stress. Your actual testicles should not show much size variation in a single day.

Last edited:
Yeah I always thought it was just normal because mine have done it for years until recently when I researched it. I couldn't find hardly anything on it so I guess it's quite rare. Mine sometimes are nothing but mush, no actual ball to feel at all.

Maybe the boys are just moving up inside you, leaving the sack feeling empty. Mine do that sometimes, depending on how tense I am feeling.

my girl massages them out with her mouth at least once per day ., that seems to keep them full and hanging just fine.

also, if your wearing 'tighty whities" as underwear, I'd switch to wearing boxers , keeping things 'free' flowing and unrestricted is best.

Back