Doctor had to draw blood, should i worry?

jkowal99

I had to go see the the doc because I have been having blood in my stool for a couple weeks consistently. He said he needed to draw blood to find out if im anemic because the test for hemroids came back negative. I'm currently on test e, do i have to worry about him finding out if he is testing to find out if im anemic? Thanks

You should tell your doctor that you're currently running a cycle... That changes everything.... You won't get in trouble... He can't get you arrested. You either tell your doctor what you're running, and be on the safe side or, fuck yourself over.
There is a code called, doctor/patient confidentiality. Therefore he can't go running off to the pigs saying you're using so, you're safe if that's what you're worried about.
He's may misdiagnose you and it's all because of one little thing.... He can't judge you. I've told every doctor what I've run and, I even request blood work...
Please tell your doc you're running test!! Don't mislead his charts!

I agree wih above. What I will add though is that I would make sure the Dr doesn't write down you are on anything. I don't want my medical insurance provider to know anything.

You should tell your doctor that you're currently running a cycle... That changes everything.... You won't get in trouble... He can't get you arrested. You either tell your doctor what you're running, and be on the safe side or, fuck yourself over.
There is a code called, doctor/patient confidentiality. Therefore he can't go running off to the pigs saying you're using so, you're safe if that's what you're worried about.
He's may misdiagnose you and it's all because of one little thing.... He can't judge you. I've told every doctor what I've run and, I even request blood work...
Please tell your doc you're running test!! Don't mislead his charts!

DON'T listen to this!------^

You will scew your self up for ever getting good/any life or health insurance.
When you apply or its through work, they MAKE you sign right over to look at your medical history and if you say no then its worse off.

DO NOT tell him of ILLEGAL aas use! (or any drugs for that matter)
Tell him IF ANYTHING you where taking some sports supplements that are supposed to boost testosterone or help with muscle building but they are supposed to be natural. Something along those lines.

MY friend went and screwed himself up because he got an abscess from a shot! He could have said it was a vitamin injection or something. and when he went for life insurance they found out about (past history of steroid use) and he got a crappy deal because they felt it messed with his possible life span!!!

Last edited:
Say you're on a test booster or something, mr. bean is right though, whatever you do don't admit you're using steroids.

Wouldn't they be able to tell from a lab test that it's synthetic test? I'm not familiar with testing.

Well they will know you're using something if your test levels come back as way above normal. Maybe they won't test for it though or mention it. If they do though say its a booster.

Wouldn't they be able to tell from a lab test that it's synthetic test? I'm not familiar with testing.

Test cyp is bioidentical. The only way you're going to pop positive is if they test for your testosterone levels and go from there. I seriously doubt your doctor is even going to look in that direction, but if he does - O's recommendation is what I would go with or even say you took a legal prohormone since those can cause elevated test levels. Good luck! :)

DON'T listen to this!------^

You will scew your self up for ever getting good/any life or health insurance.
When you apply or its through work, they MAKE you sign right over to look at your medical history and if you say no then its worse off.

DO NOT tell him of ILLEGAL aas use! (or any drugs for that matter)
Tell him IF ANYTHING you where taking some sports supplements that are supposed to boost testosterone or help with muscle building but they are supposed to be natural. Something along those lines.

MY friend went and screwed himself up because he got an abscess from a shot! He could have said it was a vitamin injection or something. and when he went for life insurance they found out about (past history of steroid use) and he got a crappy deal because they felt it messed with his possible life span!!!

Wwwooow eh.... Thats balls... In ontario, we can tell our doctors whatever, and, they'll helps... insurance won't bite us in the ass. Here we straight up tell them.. and they're obligated to help it's their duty to do so as a doctor.
Sucks balls for you guys on the other side of the border. :(

Back