Does a standard military UA check for steroids?

they won't catch it. they draw blood to test for hiv and get your blood type. you will take a urinalysis sometime around training day 2 (i can't remember which day it, you usually don't sleep for the first 3 days). they are only checking for your common drugs. when you check into soi you will be given another urinalysis but no blood test, still good. once you hit the fleet they will only test for steroids if they are suspicious. an entire company is never tested as a unit for steroids, only individuals. keep your mouth shut and no one will say shit. plenty of guys i know do it including me, and it's obvious. i don't know if the higher ups don't care but have to pretend like they do or they are just stupid, but if you're grunt side, chances are pretty much zilch that you are getting tested unless you wear a shirt that says "I am an AAS abuser".
Okay thanks! This is what I am lookin for

i'm in you the military, we dont test unless there are suspected of you being on gear, so as long as you can keep it on the dl your all good man!

Back