Does a standard military UA check for steroids?

Onedeag

I know recently steroids have been looked down upon especially in sports, but how about the military. I plan on going to MEPS next July to swear in and enlist in the USMC. I want to take my cycle I have but I'm not sure if I should. They take blood and do a piss test but I'm not sure if the blood test is for drugs which I'm pretty sure it's not. I don't know how long anything stays in your system for. I have var, dbol and test on hand and I'd like to use it sometime soon.

When your already in your pretty much safe. Any input would be nice

I'm in the british army and i've had a CDT whilst on gear and nothings happened to me. It's too expensive to test for gear. They would be stupid to test for it half the army would be out the door. They only test for THC, Cocaine,Meth and barbituates. Good luck with basic.

Last edited:
I'm in the british army and i've had a CDT whilst on gear and nothings happened to me. It's too expensive to test for gear. They would be stupid to test for gear half the army would be out the door. Good luck with basic.

Sorry but let's straighten something out, I'm not joining the army. I have standards ;) Marine corps bro. We go to bootcamp not basic. Not tryin to be a conplete asshole but there is a big difference theirs standards. Semper fi.

Last edited:
Sorry but let's straighten something out, I'm not joining the army. I have standards ;) Marine corps bro. Big difference theirs standards. Semper fi.
Fuck marines I'm airborne BRO!!!!!!!! If you think marines have got anything on Para Reg then you got another thing coming............ AIRBORNE TIL I DIE!!!!!!

I think you need to do your research on the parachute regiment m8. Come and give a defense when you actually achieve something yer, like getting in for starters. HAHAHA Dirty crowbag EURGH!!!!

I would be in Pensacola Florida right now enlisted but I blew out knee wrestling my senior year in high school and that pushed me back 10 months to enlist it was soo depressing.

A true marine doesn't need aas to kick ass and take names. Op isn't even been through boot already talking shit. You have to earn the title first kid!

If you guys are done arguing about who has the better military I'm a former Canadian soldier and 15 year police officer with sniper training and elite force police training, and I dont think any of us will be fighting with each other anytime soon, so to get back to your original question, testing for gear is way too expensive and further more why would they care if their guys were fighting machines with raw power to go with weapons, not to mention extra aggression? no they don't test for gear.
In fact the Russians and Germans were feeding D-bol to their soldiers in WW2. fact.

Doesn't matter he is too fucking young 10 month delay to meps senior in high school isn't a day over 19!

If you guys are done arguing about who has the better military I'm a former Canadian soldier and 15 year police officer with sniper training and elite force police training, and I dont think any of us will be fighting with each other anytime soon, so to get back to your original question, testing for gear is way too expensive and further more why would they care if their guys were fighting machines with raw power to go with weapons, not to mention extra aggression? no they don't test for gear.
In fact the Russians and Germans were feeding D-bol to their soldiers in WW2. fact.

Quite the resume and I give my upmost respect to you. that's a good point. but I need to know about when I go to swear in and put my name on paper. I've already done a few cycles of SD with proper post cycle therapy (pct) and my own physician didn't mention anything abou that

goin to pensacola to pog it up huh? good thing you're not coming to the infantry, you'd get your ass handed to you you moto bitch. keep the words semper fi out of your filthy mouth until you earn it, which judging by your career choice you won't.
p.s. - you don't get to choose your duty station. air wing pogs can get stationed anywhere dumbass. also i think mitchey deserves a little more respect that you, you haven't done shit yet. he has.

there's only 2 things that fall from the sky. Man comes from heaven, and the Recon Marines!!

OP, you shouldn't talk shit yet brother, you're not even hard yet, you need to be born again first! but to answer your question, no they do not test for AAS. only stimulants, meth, coke, pot....

No worries bro, just do your cycle. you're all good.

goin to pensacola to pog it up huh? good thing you're not coming to the infantry, you'd get your ass handed to you you moto bitch. keep the words semper fi out of your filthy mouth until you earn it, which judging by your career choice you won't.
p.s. - you don't get to choose your duty station. air wing pogs can get stationed anywhere dumbass. also i think mitchey deserves a little more respect that you, you haven't done shit yet. he has.
Cheers Bro, looks like he's going to learn the hard way. Boy is he gunna learn.

Cheers Bro, looks like he's going to learn the hard way. Boy is he gunna learn.

I mean i know I don't know it all and it's obvious I don't, I've endured nothing compared to what im going to. I wasn't trying to be cocky

Back to OP if they did catch it, what would the repercussions be?

they won't catch it. they draw blood to test for hiv and get your blood type. you will take a urinalysis sometime around training day 2 (i can't remember which day it, you usually don't sleep for the first 3 days). they are only checking for your common drugs. when you check into soi you will be given another urinalysis but no blood test, still good. once you hit the fleet they will only test for steroids if they are suspicious. an entire company is never tested as a unit for steroids, only individuals. keep your mouth shut and no one will say shit. plenty of guys i know do it including me, and it's obvious. i don't know if the higher ups don't care but have to pretend like they do or they are just stupid, but if you're grunt side, chances are pretty much zilch that you are getting tested unless you wear a shirt that says "I am an AAS abuser".

Back