Does anyone advocate taking a TRT (blast/c***se) break?

copaseet

I've been on TRT for the past year so, with 1, 20 week blast last year around this time ... and at the beginning of another 20 week blast now.

My question is... is it worth taking 8-12 weeks of once every 16 months or so?... just to give your body a break and get back to homeostasis?

Side note.... why does the word "c***se" keep getting blocked?

Any time you begin to blast and c***se. And c***se for a year, youre basically begging to be on trt for life.
Coming off trt will be the most miserable time of your life

Any time you begin to blast and c***se. And c***se for a year, youre basically begging to be on trt for life.
Coming off trt will be the most miserable time of your life

I'm already on TRT .... I know it will be miserable ... but want to know if it is worth it in the long run?

Imo. If youve been on trt for so long (1+ years) the chances you will recover are very slim. So there is no benefit

I think if your c***se dosage mimics your natural production, then no point in going below it. At natural levels you won't have blood issues or receptor issues. You'll be just..... natural. If that was good enough for you, you probably wouldn't be surfing steroid websites.

Now the definition of c***se come into play, I don't know about you, but in general your natural levels might not what you'd like, particularly if you are older - so most people c***se well above what they would naturally produce.

So it may come down to asking yourself if you'd want to c***se at say 100 mg/wk for a few months? Might be a crappy level of test, but might match your natural state and achieve what you are asking about

I think if your c***se dosage mimics your natural production, then no point in going below it. At natural levels you won't have blood issues or receptor issues. You'll be just..... natural. If that was good enough for you, you probably wouldn't be surfing steroid websites.

Now the definition of c***se come into play, I don't know about you, but in general your natural levels might not what you'd like, particularly if you are older - so most people c***se well above what they would naturally produce.

So it may come down to asking yourself if you'd want to c***se at say 100 mg/wk for a few months? Might be a crappy level of test, but might match your natural state and achieve what you are asking about

Im fine with my 100mg c***se dose, but even with that, you can have blood thickness issue, plenty of guys on this website who are on TRT give blood regularly because of that very issue.

Back