Does anyone believe this shit?

Major

Musclebound bookworm..
I was just wondering if anyone actually believed this or not. . . The golden rule when it comes to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is: "if it sounds too good to be true, it is." Well here is a prime example. If you don't agree feel free to comment.

http://www.steroid.com/steralt.php

good old bart..dude was pimping his crap on bodybuidling.com with about hundred diff. sn.until finally he was exposed

Tried one that mimicked deca. you rubbed it on the back of your knees or soft skin below bicep. actually worked quite well. probably why it was removed from shelf.

WannaBe said:
Tried one that mimicked deca. you rubbed it on the back of your knees or soft skin below bicep. actually worked quite well. probably why it was removed from shelf.

your joking right?

WannaBe said:

oh my...

well hey, i got a bowl full of test\fina that i dissolved in dmso that i dip my balls in EOD for half an hour.
Seems to be working quite well, aside from my girlfriend saying that my nuts smell like onions, and her new facial hair growth.

So hell, i'll take a dozen.

Johny J said:
well hey, i got a bowl full of test\fina that i dissolved in dmso that i dip my balls in EOD for half an hour.
Seems to be working quite well, aside from my girlfriend saying that my nuts smell like onions, and her new facial hair growth.

So hell, i'll take a dozen.

man up, and inject straight into your nut :insane2:

Yeah.. the owner of that site has quite a bit of snake oil he pushes, miracle drugs etc.. lmao. Rubbish.

from the authors of steroid encyclopedia...

Check these "hard sell li(n)es" out...

"Dermagain's New, Fast-Action Delivery System Slams 400 Big mg's Of Anabolic Hormones Directly Into Your Blood Stream Resulting In Extremely Rapid Muscular Gains!"

Don't believe the hype people, only steroids can do what steroids do. And don't waste your cash on supplements that don't work.

http://www.steroid-encyclopaedia.com/ezine.php?story=152

Back