Does Anyone Ever Expierence This

rowdy94

My First Cycle Was Test E Only At 500mg A Week. My First Inj Was Last Week 1st 2 Days Everything Was Great,then Started To Get Very Anxious Like I Couldnt Think Right. It Would Leave Then Comeback. Anybody Have This Happen Today Is My 2nd Inj A Little Nervous

mate it's all in your head just relax and keep yourself occupied, try not to think about it to much as sometimes you can do your own head!

If your BP has raised it could make you feel a little edgy and confused, plus if your paranoid you will hyperventilate and imagine just about anything you can think of.

How old are you ? I'd guess you were young and just freaking out...I'd advise seeing your doc and have a chat about how to relax....stress is a state of mind 9 out of ten times...I found adding cardio 30mins 3 times a week really helped sort out my stress levels.

Do ya do cardio ?

it has nothing to do with hig hb bp just relax you are thinking too much...

Lucky13: telling him that it could be high bp will just give him more anxiety

just train hard eat right and get plenty of sleep if you find it doesn't go away and your really concertned go and see your doc...

asokol said:
it has nothing to do with hig hb bp just relax you are thinking too much...

Lucky13: telling him that it could be high bp will just give him more anxiety

just train hard eat right and get plenty of sleep if you find it doesn't go away and your really concertned go and see your doc...

experiancing the same spot on advice

Here is my 2 cents. The good news ,its just the cycle.....The bad news , its just the cycle. It has happened to me off and on for years. The chemicals that we are putting in our body we have no idea anything about them . They do work,however, they come with some baggage. Knowing it was the chemicals let me realize the situation for what it was and understatnd I was not f'kd for life. Everything has a balance. Up/down risk/reward ying/yang.Watch your vitals do your proper cycle maintance and ride the waves.
Good Luck.

ONEBADMOTHA said:
Here is my 2 cents. The good news ,its just the cycle.....The bad news , its just the cycle. Knowing it was the chemicals let me realize the situation for what it was and understatnd I was not f'kd for life. Everything has a balance. Up/down risk/reward ying/yang.Watch your vitals do your proper cycle maintance and ride the waves.
Good Luck.
agreed!

hey man i feel your pain because i have had some issues with anxiety. Nothing crazy just something i have to live with. It goes up and down in general when off gear. Sometimes when i first hop on a cycle for the first few weeks while my body adjusts my anxiety gets slightly elevated then ends up smoothing out as my body gets used to it. Other factors in the day can influence it heavily like other things that might make u anxious. The best thing you can do is relax and the symptoms should subside. If they get to unbrearable as anxiety can sometimes then u can consider coming off.

Back