Does Aromasin Thin out the hair?

Flex01

Bigger
Am gonna run a cycle of test e 500mg a week and methedrol extreme I have some aromasin coming in and I've heard rumors that it thins out the hair..does anybody know anything about this?

Am gonna run a cycle of test e 500mg a week and methedrol extreme I have some aromasin coming in and I've heard rumors that it thins out the hair..does anybody know anything about this?
Aromasin doesn't normally thin out hair, but 500mg test e sure can.

Hey Flex!
I beleive some may notice hair thining while on Aromasin, but the plus is after you are done with it your hair can re-grow... remember, everyone is going to react different... but the plus side is u can always switch products or stop taking anything if u feel it is doing u no good or the negatives start outwaying the positives.

Hey Flex!
I beleive some may notice hair thining while on Aromasin, but the plus is after you are done with it your hair can re-grow... remember, everyone is going to react different... but the plus side is u can always switch products or stop taking anything if u feel it is doing u no good or the negatives start outwaying the positives.
In theory this is possible if no other factors were involved, but how will he be able to distinguish between Aromasin hair loss and test hair loss?

There is no question that 500mg of test can cause hair loss. Hair loss due to Aromasin alone is normally a side effect seen in women due to lowering or nearly eliminating estrogen.

Not to say it can't happen, but hair loss due to Aromasin with proper use in my opinion is negligible or non-existent, compared to that caused by increased DHT.

In your opinion what would be a good dose of test e and aromasin to avoid hair thinning best as possible?
It's not such much the dose, as it is your genetic predisposition to hair loss. If mpb runs in the family you will likely see hair loss at just about any level. The risk of hair loss is something that you just have to accept if you cycle, of course the higher the dose, the higher the risk.

I would run only test at 250mg tpw and .25 Aromasin eod then evaluate your situation. It's possible you may only experience slight or no hair loss, but you really won't know until you run it. I can say with about 99% certainty, that any hair loss you experience will be a result of the test and not the Aromasin.

Pretty sure excess ESTROGEN can thin out hair, Aromasin helps to lower estrogen so I don't see how it could cause hair loss.
But like 2rude4u said, test def can cause hair loss so if it runs in the family and it's an issue for you don't cycle.

Back