Does bac water go bad even in the fridge for couple years??

yadi79

I have some bac water I ordered couple years ago.. but it has been in the fridge for over 3 years.. would this still be gtg?

also, have one from rui... but has expire date of 2011..

Test one out and see? If you die, it was probably bad lol. That's pretty far past exp date, I'd spend a few dollars but that's just me...

I would if it was available right now.. but..

Anywayz.. I used it today..started my TB500.. I had a burning feel when injecting.. not sure if thats normal or from bad bac water?

I'd probably chance it if it was sealed and I couldn't easily replace with new. No reason for it to burn... if anything it should burn less IF the BA has partially evaporated.

Could it evap even sealed? I didnt even open the plastic package...plus my fridge is pretty cold..

Just found 6 vials of HCG from unlce days..LOL faaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Could it evap even sealed? I didnt even open the plastic package...plus my fridge is pretty cold..

Just found 6 vials of HCG from unlce days..LOL faaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Even glass is slightly permeable, and bac water often comes in plastic vials so there will be evaporation but very slow. Cold will lower the vapor pressure even more.

Ah... alwayz when u need it...u dont have it... and when u dont need it...u have it thing..

Ill take my chance and do a couple more shots...-.- The ones in glass vial has expiration date of 2013.. the Rui plastic one is 2011..

I notice today I have a red spot on the injection site.. looks like a red dot.. doesnt itch or hurt.. but sure did burn when injecting.. anyone had this happen? doing subQ?

Back