does clen come in 200 mcg tabs?

crash7

hey guys,
just wondering if this stuff is good to go or not, it supposely comes in 200 mcg tabs

thanks

Considering max dosage for most is 150mcg/day I dunno. Sure you can run 200mcg/day but it's not healthy and the sies will probably be too much.

Anybody can create the dosage they like (within reason) but it doesn't mean it will work perfectly.

Also, Clen intake should be spread throughout the day, with the last ingesting 4-5 hours before bed (so you can sleep!)

crash7 said:
hey guys,
just wondering if this stuff is good to go or not, it supposely comes in 200 mcg tabs

thanks
Yes their are a couple of ug labs that produce 200mcg clen tabs.But like outlaw said their really is no point of buying them,unless you feel like chopping them up into a 10 pieces so you can spread the dosage throughout the day.If this is your first clen cycle your going to wanna start your dose at 20mcg and work your way up to see how your body reacts.Clen is everywhere and easy to obtain at 20mcg tabs and 40mcg for pharmacies.Be careful and goodluck :rockband:

Theoretically, such a tab is possible, but I really doubt this is the case.

More likely what you have is a 20mcg tab (with the person offering this to you being mistaken as to the correct dosage). A 200mcg tab would be way too strong. You will know pretty soon if the tab is really 200mcg - symptoms from a dosage of this amount are likley to include sweating, shaking and jitteriness, increased heart rate, and not being able to sleep.

hal said:
Theoretically, such a tab is possible, but I really doubt this is the case.

More likely what you have is a 20mcg tab (with the person offering this to you being mistaken as to the correct dosage). A 200mcg tab would be way too strong. You will know pretty soon if the tab is really 200mcg - symptoms from a dosage of this amount are likley to include sweating, shaking and jitteriness, increased heart rate, and not being able to sleep.

This has got to be the case. It's the same thing as when people mistakenly use mgs instead of mcgs...

thanks guys, i've used clen b4. i was just really leary of 200mcg clen being legit. i think i'll just avoid it.
thanks so much for the feedback

starting off clean with a 200mcg dose would probably make you so jittery that you couldn't hold a pen or a fork for most of the day. I'd hope it was a typo where the person meant 20mcg.

crash7 said:
thanks guys, i've used clen b4. i was just really leary of 200mcg clen being legit. i think i'll just avoid it.
thanks so much for the feedback

Ology sells clen you can trust.

IP superclen is 200mcg tabs. They also have ketamine in them so you dont have to cycle off.

Clen has a half life of over 24 hours, so you really only need to take it once a day and not throughout. I take mine in the morning and by the time I get off work the jitters are usually gone.

Champ

Back