Does gear color mean anything, dark test light tren

jeremy_muller

Me and my buddy get the same gear/brand, he got tren and test a few months back, the tren was much darker, i recently ordered the same thing but my test is ten times darker than the tren.. that being said, his and mine tren are from the same batch number.. and they are both the same color.. my test is different than his but they are different batch numbers, so mayve this batch just came out darker? Never seen test darker than tren.. all this being said his tren was gtg and its the same batch number and color as mine.. my test is just much darker

Usually Tren is the darker, brown to golden amber to almost super dark amber rust colour sometimes, quite unique but looks very beautiful... Colour is not always a good indicator but whenever it has happened to come with Tren, the reputable UGL labs I use were always darker with their Tren and it fucking absolutely kicked ass in results... I've also seen "Tren" that came out looking like Yellow normal looking Test does but the carrier oil was supposedly resulting in everything comming out white like water, but would be simply due to the carrier oil I assume.

That being said Bayer Primoteston 250mg Test E is water clear, but thick as fucking mud which sucks unless blending it into a vial of something else, I would expect Tren, even brewed right should never come out clear, all the good Tren I have used is always obvious and unique compared to all the other AAS from the same UGL which were all typically light, oil, yellowish tinge type oil. And this is the expensive, get what you pay for but sleep at night knowing that for a fact.

Post up a photo anyway, not for lab ID, but if you got it, won't make a difference really unless there was something wrong with the lab or it happened to be a known fake. If you're not sure, always best to check

Yes an ugl, the tren is still darkish, its the same from the last batch my friend got a d his was good, the test is different batch number and ten times darker, but yeah diff batch, its one of the most reputable labs where i live so im not sure

Color is less of an issue, clarity is the most important. If you get cloudy gear from a UGL or pretty much anywhere that is a pretty sure fire indicator of bacteria growth.

color is not a big indicator of much since it can vary alot oil to oil and even batch to batch with some things like tren. BUT i have never had DARK test, darker than trens iv had. had test that was clear like water to a dark yellow almost orange (test 400mg/ml)
Could you post a pic of them?

Yes an ugl, the tren is still darkish, its the same from the last batch my friend got a d his was good, the test is different batch number and ten times darker, but yeah diff batch, its one of the most reputable labs where i live so im not sure

As for the tren, taste it. It should burn the fuck out of your thoat:) Or buy a roidtest kit from Amazon for a few bucks.

still not sure, it's tren e, but it';s been two weeks-ish and i have bad night sweats the last 3 nights, can't sleep at all.. need to shower every morning and not the night before.

As for the tren, taste it. It should burn the fuck out of your thoat:) Or buy a roidtest kit from Amazon for a few bucks.

it is old labmax copycat and it does not have labmax accuracy

labmax is $15 per single vial compared to $25 for roidtest

or you get for 10 test vials from labmax for $60

Back