Does suboxone hinder gains on cycle

I think subs were the hardest opiate I ever kicked. I even tapered down. It has such a long half life the withdrawals seemed to last a month or so. After that I was clean a year. Then relapsed on Oxys and started doing about 100 mg a day of opana. Kicking opana is a mother fucker. You'll want to kill yourself but at least the worst is over in 3 days. Sub withdrawals last Forever. Kick your habit don't get on suboxone. Google the Thomas recipe. It's a home opiate detox method with stuff you can buy at the store. Imodium is your best friend during detox pop them like candy

I've done Subs before but it got to the point where the smell alone would make me vomit. They taste so incredibly foul I'm surprised anyone can take them regularly. Opana is literally one of the most intense things I've ever done before. Have friends hooked on them now (80-140mg/day) and its just sad and pathetic watching them whither away in that shit. Glad I stopped them when I did. Pills are a slippery slope since when they start becoming unaffordable it usually leads to the start o heroin since its much cheaper. Anyway congrats on coming clean and hopefully you stay clean this time Hester. I've been through this with myself and many others so if you her need someone who has experience and can relate feel free to pm me. Good luck brother.

Hey guys
just wanted to put in my two cents because I have experience AAS for the last 10 years and was addicted to oxy 2 and suboxone 1.....my last tren cycle i was on 1mg of subutex per day i was taking Dostinex. i found the Dostinex helped with sub withdraw I was able to quit the subutex completely with no withdrawal...

.5 Dostinex eod

JR0CK

Last edited:
I can tell you that no matter what, stay away from Methadone. Since it is a FULL agonist, not a PARTIAL agonist like Bupe it is much more difficult to get off of. Not to mention that its half-life is the longest of all opioids. Bupe is no picnic either and it also has a long half-life (not as long as Methadone), but it doesn't feel "as good" as Methadone, so you're less likely to take more and more of it. The thing to remember with Bupe, is that LESS IS MORE. No matter what your habit is, nobody needs to take more than 4mg every 24 hours. Ever. The best plan is to take Subs for 10-14 days, and taper off as quickly as possible. If you still have cravings, look into Kratom instead. Remember not to take Kratom more than 3 days in a row after the Subs (3 days on, 3-4 days off is fine).

This planet is better off without junkies. Get off of it completely or go find a bridge to jump off
get real you idiot. Stick your dumb, ignorant head back under the sand. Your maturity shined with your post. If you had nothing good to say, then don't post on.this forum because the mature people on here post to help wit their life experienced and book knowledge. Help not bash like I am doing you..
:dunno:

Last edited:
This is a thread of junkies talking about how they kicked it, but are still using drugs. Either come off 100% or go away

This is a thread of junkies talking about how they kicked it, but are still using drugs. Either come off 100% or go away

Your no help. You missed the problem, this forum is NOT to have talk in regard to discussion of this nature. It is being derailed by the longevity of it. There has been sufficient post to have answered the thread questions. Shut it down someone it's run it's course and is an antagist in and of itself to our forum

Thank you

You are the epitome of ignorance and low intelligence. Trust me when I say, I'd rather be surrounded by addicts walking the earth than dumb assholes with no heart.

That being said, I have recently started working out again, going to the gym 4+ days a week and trying to make serious gains. As a recovering addict and being on suboxone for about a year and a half, this thread has given me hope. As a female I know it's harder to lose weight and gain muscle mass. I'm also not on any steroids but I wondered if the reason I'm not seeing gains come as fast was because of the suboxone. Maybe I just need to get on the juice train?

Anyway, I immensely enjoyed reading each of your experiences as unfortunate as it is, because it gives me hope as a recovering addict. I don't feel as alone. Especially still being on suboxone. It all started with percs, then oxys, eventually leading to snorting heroin. I never banged it thankfully. My ex went into treatment and began taking suboxone which he started giving to me illegitimately. I was on about 8mg for a year and when he switched to methadone I had no choice but to go cold turkey or enter treAtment, so I went to treatment and dropped to 4mg and now I'm on .5mg which is apparently the lowest dose they can give me.

I am so done with drugs. I never really liked the high of opiates anywAy as it always made me throw up randomly and i only kept doing it because of the physical withdrawal. I want nothing more than to get off of the suboxone but even at .5mg I get withdrawal symptoms when I don't take it by the same time the previous day. Nothing major but it's quite annoying when I'm at work getting a chill up my spine. Thanks for the suggestions on ways to help with that. Very soon I will be skipping a day to taper again so any other suggestions on what I can take to alleviate any of these symptoms would be great.

Thanks again.

Back