Does Uncle normaly take a while to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

You mad Bro

I am banned!
I ordered for the first time almost 48 hours ago, and I haven't recieved information on reciever details, I've sent him an email and a visitor message, still no response. Am I overreacting and will he respond, I just want to start my cycle asap without any problems.

Aaaw well that sucks, had another good source but the websites down, know another one but it's ridiculously overpriced. Can someone send me a PM with a good source please? :/

Like the others said, don't ask but make friends. That said, if the "website" you normally use is down, they may have left contact info on said site for requesting...

Guess im in the same boat. Which is a bummer. Decided to start SARMS research while waiting. Is it time to kiss my order good bye and move on?

I'm not gonna bother ordering from him, which is a shame I've heard he offers a quality service. I'm postponing my cycle, will order in 2 weeks from another source, gonna get myself some melanotan 2 and new clothes from my money now :p

Last heard on the 20th when got confirmation he had my MO - thats modus operandi incase anyone is wondering :).

Emailed about four days ago to see how things were going and not heard back.

Should i just cut losses and move on? If anyone knows, then help me out. Dont want to waste time - i got a bi-cycle :) that i wanna start asap!.

Thx.

I say start looking been 4 monthes and havent recieved my order (of polish mustard if anyones wondering) and i hve emailed and emailed an havent heard from him for 3 weeks sad cus it was a big order and alot of us were waiting for it and they are all on me bout it. sucks but its the game we play.

Very sorry to hear that. Well, seems like we have a verdict in then. Its a shame. I'd been hoping to be on the bicycle by now which was why i selected dom parts. Anyways, i agree - its all part of the game.

I heard from my uncle on the 21st of last month about a reship of some bicycle parts, last I heard from him. No parts have come, been 3 months and it was several hundred worth of parts. There are dozens of us. When he comes around, he won't forget me. I'll be waiting for my parts and remind him.

I heard from my uncle on the 21st of last month about a reship of some bicycle parts, last I heard from him. No parts have come, been 3 months and it was several hundred worth of parts. There are dozens of us. When he comes around, he won't forget me. I'll be waiting for my parts and remind him.

Yea, thats the day after i last heard from mine. Everything was going well up till then. Were your parts dom or imported? Looks like there's a lot of riders out there that never got to start on their bicycles.

Sometimes its best to lay low for awhile, But the lack of communication sucks. In the future always have sources lined up, or a very healthy supply on hand.

Maybe he got bombarded with orders from that sale he had. Like you guys, last I heard from Z was the low 20's of June. It sucks for someone that's blasting and cruising!!!

Sometimes its best to lay low for awhile, But the lack of communication sucks. In the future always have sources lined up, or a very healthy supply on hand.

Good advice. This was the order to get the very healthy supply! I guess im fortunate though. This is only my fourth order and the first one to have issues with - also first experience with Unc. So i'll figure out a new bicycle parts supplier. Thx for your feedback and wisdom - its appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back