does Winstrol have similar sides as anavar?

Money pertains to them both being regulated through the liver they are both the same however injectable is more Superior, the unfortunate downside be quite painful and a lot of times people build up an abscess so you have to frequent particular sites.

Deca can help the joints but ?? the attributes of Deca are not at all as the same as Winstrol. I don't understand ^^^. Being a 19nor there are some of the same attributes but as far a it helping shed water and vascularity not close.

It's kind of funny. I'm far from lean/shredded but have some vascularity in my arms, but my wife thinks it's disgusting and gross. When/ if I ever compete she won't like the look- I know this already.good thing it'll only be gross for a couple months.

Money pertains to them both being regulated through the liver they are both the same however injectable is more Superior, the unfortunate downside be quite painful and a lot of times people build up an abscess so you have to frequent particular sites.

I know nothing about the above ^^^^. Like I said I was using the real deal and that's all I know. I reiterate it was injectable Winstrol "V" straight from the pharmaceutical labs. Of course I can't remember what lab shit it was 1985, thru 88' I remember a little burn when injected but no PIP. Back then I was using all pharmaceutical steroids. Only the Winstrol did I get straight from the Pharm Lab.

I was traveling and taking it with me ha on planes even. I bought pharm grade others like test and Dbol from contacts at the gyms. But that was still pharm manufactured and I knew nothing about UGL 's back then.

Back to PIP or pain , I was doing 100mgs EOD when close to show 100mgs ED. AS I stopped my Test 2,3 weeks out. I only did glutes and never a lump or any PIP just a sting like alcohol, only to be gone in less then 30 min or so.

I haven't had the injectable white water since the 90'. Since then I have used oral liquid and tabs. It wasn't as good I will say but I am a lot older and admit nothing is the same for me and I have had to use much higher doses when on a real hard core cycle I call it. TO get the strength increase and other effects.

then don't consider taking anything if you're that sensitive and you're genetically susceptible to debilitating pumps in the first place..

Well Ive never had anything like that happen in all the yrs Ive been an athlete or training for anything and only got the problem when I was on var. Are you implying that all AS have the potential to give debilitating pumps? If not then your comment is irrelevant since it's obvious that I am looking for an alternative to var and don't want to take it again. So can we please get back to the original question that it doesn't seem to have been answered. Thx

OP sorry we all or me got jacked up by a posted reply. I think your Q' was answered. I never experienced the pumps. And given the advise of being good to incorporate the two Anavar n Winstrol if it were me I would try it. I never have done Var so I don't know.

Winstrol is known for it's attribute of being an aid in sports and horse racing lol but true. Look at the steroid profile and google your Q's and get more info. That's usually factual info from studies . OK

Good luck , I say go for the combo. I would if it were me. :)

You ever use var with winny? one of the best oral combo's ever..I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collagen and elastic synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern Var will simply combat that as while attempting to achieve a HARDER,LEANER more vascular look that winny does so well for people..Others find winny worthless, but nothing gets me as hard and vascular as winny does (oral wise)..With var, it truly shines man!

60mgs var, 50mgs winny...(magical)

I know a ton of guys that run low dose var with many compounds especially while on tren when strength increase can get the better of ones ego,and joints..

Running var is not always optimal for everyone's wallet, but you don't need much to experience great effects at a lower dosage with the addition of winny...I almost conciser it like a "Gear Hack" so to speak..Var has some great potential at low and moderate dosages, the whole notion that high dosage is where it's at is plain silliness, a matter of fact 60+ mgs of good legit var can posses debilitating pumps, well for me at least..

The complimentary, synergistic effect between var and winny is simply amazing, having the ability to run lower dose var and subbing the gap with winny? Tits...

Interesting...I'm going to have to give this a try w/ my next NPP/Test Prop run.

Winstrol is a hate it or love it compound.

Those that don't get the hairloss or joint pain usually love it. It's highly available, very cost effective, and can lead to dry gains and strength increases.

It seems cramping & pumps is a highly individual thing. Dianabol and anavar are notorious, but some don't get them while other may experience it with other compounds.

OP, experiment and find out because we are all different.

To stay athletic, you probably want to stick to low doses of test and DHT based compounds that have less chance of making you hold water on adding a lot of mass. (Masteron, winstrol, low dose anavar)

Testosterone @ 600 mg is a lot for athletic purposes, some people feel more winded on higher levels of AAS. That's a bodybuilding dose. Might work for you, but experiment and find out.

Last edited:
Back