doing only 12 sets just doesn't feel like a real workout.. I feel i'm going allout

There isn't much else I can say Milton.
Every Steroid Users mentality is that they can never do too much. Meaning these will almost always train with high volume, twice per week ect...
With The dosages you guys choose to run below 500 per substance cycles on AVG and doing the above is not enough to grow PROPER.
I'm Sticking Firm to the 1BP Per week. I've been doing twice PW for so LONG that I'm over it. It's not worth being the gym that much, motivation is lost over time and you wear urself out, diet becomes much more harder and calories excess rise a lot to hit that surplus, your CNS/joints/tendons HARDLY recover well in that time frame even if it's getting beaten down cm per day and eventually it adds up and u get a injury.

The main point bro is that u GROW OUTSIDE THE GYM. So WHY THE HELL are u spending 6-7 days PW in the gym or even hitting a muscle 3 times PW.
I already explained the ONLY way to hit freq (2-3 times per week) is Using DC method and grow proper. It's done with 1 Rest Pause Set that is 3 SETS ONLY for the entire Chest muscle. That states it all on how much u need to grow optimally. So Why are u wasting extra precious time in the gym and hammering ur muscles down more and more for nothing but wasting calories and recovery time.

If that is still not enough of a convincing thing, then look at the old threads I told u guys about 10 times now. Look how many steroid users, popular older guys on this board that grew so much better switching from 2BP to 1BP PW. It speaks for itself in this sites history and I'm going to add to it and follow that same road and I will show the results.

Other than that I have nothing else to argue and I dont need no studies to point nothing out. Trial and error is the best way. I learned trial and error for diet and my body and now im doing it for routine. I've stuck with 2BP PW routinee since day 1 of liting. It's time for a change in routine, more gear-no underdosed/bunk BS, more recovery time, no crazy high calories to eat down each day so I can live normally, no cheat meals, clean diet and some good ass pure muscle mass to be packed on that has been needed since the past year of wasiting time and gaining nothing.

Last edited:
There isn't much else I can say Milton.
Every Steroid Users mentality is that they can never do too much. Meaning these will almost always train with high volume, twice per week ect...
With The dosages you guys choose to run below 500 per substance cycles on AVG and doing the above is not enough to grow PROPER.
I'm Sticking Firm to the 1BP Per week. I've been doing twice PW for so LONG that I'm over it. It's not worth being the gym that much, motivation is lost over time and you wear urself out, diet becomes much more harder and calories excess rise a lot to hit that surplus, your CNS/joints/tendons HARDLY recover well in that time frame even if it's getting beaten down cm per day and eventually it adds up and u get a injury.

The main point bro is that u GROW OUTSIDE THE GYM. So WHY THE HELL are u spending 6-7 days PW in the gym or even hitting a muscle 3 times PW.
I already explained the ONLY way to hit freq (2-3 times per week) is Using DC method and grow proper. It's done with 1 Rest Pause Set that is 3 SETS ONLY for the entire Chest muscle. That states it all on how much u need to grow optimally. So Why are u wasting extra precious time in the gym and hammering ur muscles down more and more for nothing but wasting calories and recovery time.

If that is still not enough of a convincing thing, then look at the old threads I told u guys about 10 times now. Look how many steroid users, popular older guys on this board that grew so much better switching from 2BP to 1BP PW. It speaks for itself in this sites history and I'm going to add to it and follow that same road and I will show the results.

Other than that I have nothing else to argue and I dont need no studies to point nothing out. Trial and error is the best way. I learned trial and error for diet and my body and now im doing it for routine. I've stuck with 2BP PW routinee since day 1 of liting. It's time for a change in routine, more gear-no underdosed/bunk BS, more recovery time, no crazy high calories to eat down each day so I can live normally, no cheat meals, clean diet and some good ass pure muscle mass to be packed on that has been needed since the past year of wasiting time and gaining nothing.

You have to do what works for you. If you are growing and happy with your routine then go for it. If you stop seeing results change it.

Man, I wish that there was a real answer to your question. I would sell the secret and be a millionaire. Your body has different needs then someone elses body. I train 6 days per week usually but my body tells me when to take a day off. I don't have a split really. I always train 2 muscle groups per session. Typically something like this. Chest/tri, Back Bi, Bi/tri, legs(quad/ham/calves) Repeat. I don't have a shoulder day or a trap day but work them in my chest and back days. For example, I do shoulder press immediately after incline bench and I do shrugs immediately after row movements. I have naturally overpowering traps shoulders and calves and barely have to do anything for them to grow...I know what a curse right.
I honestly believe that it all comes down to changing up your exercises and rep ranges and dialing in your diet. Personally, I do at least 12 sets per body part(usually more) but I push them hard. By hard I mean that my muscles hurt when I leave. If I can't get a pump or pain, I do an exercise with light weight and push until failure for 3 more sets after I'm done. I don't use training partners because they hold me back and I do what my body tells me to do in the gym not what someone came up with for themselves.

Awesome :D thanks !!
I just feel like I won't make any more progress if I stay natty, my free test is only 10ng/dl in a range of 6 to 28, and I'm only 23.
Are you natty? 13 sets is what I usually do.
Sunday Legs + Shoulders, Monday Back, Thursday Chest. 10-14 sets each muscle group, once a week.
I'm not progressing but at least I'm not going backwards, so I'll stick with that routine till I figure something out.
If not, then I'll start juicing lol... I tried every possible program, nothing brought me above 75kgs with muscles.

Awesome :D thanks !!
I just feel like I won't make any more progress if I stay natty, my free test is only 10ng/dl in a range of 6 to 28, and I'm only 23.
Are you natty? 13 sets is what I usually do.
Sunday Legs + Shoulders, Monday Back, Thursday Chest. 10-14 sets each muscle group, once a week.
I'm not progressing but at least I'm not going backwards, so I'll stick with that routine till I figure something out.
If not, then I'll start juicing lol... I tried every possible program, nothing brought me above 75kgs with muscles.

I didn't get that information last time I answered one of your questions. But noticing that you only do 10-14 sets for each muscle I would believe that your volume is to low to grow.

In order for a muscle to grow you have to put it under more stress and increase the volume. This will signal that the muscle wasn't strong enough to handle the load and therefore your body will let it grow in order to handle the load another time and so it continues.

I hit each body part 1-2x a week and it works well. only 45-60min per workout and usually 2 parts per workout. 7-9 reps max and as many sets as i can fit into my workout time plan. usually rest 30sec -1min between each set.

diet and witching up training can help too. i like a variation of "dc training"

Back