Domestic Powder Source Busted

Its really too bad, but at the same time its not surprising. Theres certain boards you support due to their professionalism and there are others that you stay away from due to their reckless nature. Sources should simply be 10 steps again of the casual observer and if they're not, theres bound to be problems.....

Good Luck and Stay Safe
TA

The Answer said:
Its really too bad, but at the same time its not surprising. Theres certain boards you support due to their professionalism and there are others that you stay away from due to their reckless nature. Sources should simply be 10 steps again of the casual observer and if they're not, theres bound to be problems.....

Good Luck and Stay Safe
TA
Well said bro!

damn sources are dropping like flies. this should tell you all to charish and protect your source as best you can or you might end up with no source at all!

rollercoaster said:
thats what happens when you post on meso, thanks for the heads up

That's true, but it isn't that simple. The guy was doing International Domestically. That means this guy had to have had, what I can only assume to be, a TON of repeatitive shipments from foreign Countries. At that rate, someone was going to say whazzzuuuuup eventually my man! It was only a matter of time. If you want to go International, then go international. Guys like the one mentioned here, are bound to get caught eventually. Reason being, is that no matter how safe/secure, or whatever the guy might have been, he still couldn't get around the fact that he had to pick these packages up to stay in business. Even if he opened the boxes he received at under another name, he still had to pick the shit up. If someone was watching, all they needed(because they might assume that the box, and the guy were different in name) was that persons liscense plate, or to simply follow him home. If he had someone getting his Mail for him, then they were nailed, and then rolled. No WAY is someone going to take a pinch for someone, when they could just roll over on the real guy involved if the Police ask, then be done with it. See the other factors now? Just a 411. Meso doesn't help either though, you're right.

Last edited:
when did AG go domestic? i didnt really keep up with him but i remember you got a package from china, not US. he must have started this domestic thing recently.

Back